the population really needs more 203 and sic
2007.Aug.24, 01:43 PM

How about some gang specific armor? A gang would be able to buy an armor manufacturing plant, then spend time and money into armor R&D - I.e research better resistance with an accuracy booster on it - once the R&D process was done, the individual gang members could visit the gangs armory, and pay to have a piece or armor from the gang blueprint made - maybe it would $300,000 + 17 days to create the armor? Have it vary depending on they type of R&D done on the armor.

This could possibly even be done for weapons too, and possible have it so that individuals could also purchase a manufacturing plant. The R&D process may have a time benefit from how many engineers a gang has, and the manufacturing process might benefit from how many Manufacturers the gang has - and have benefits that trigger by level. I.e you've got to have a level 5 engineer on hand to research a level 1 accuracy booster on the armor.

This could have some interesting impact on gang wars, and the gangs may be able to research bonuses for their armor that would apply in gang wars. The system could also be limited to how many blue prints a gang can have active in their armory - and could create an economy to sell blue prints to other gangs.
2007.Aug.24, 01:46 PM

Kitsumi Wrote:How about some gang specific armor? A gang would be able to buy an armor manufacturing plant, then spend time and money into armor R&D - I.e research better resistance with an accuracy booster on it - once the R&D process was done, the individual gang members could visit the gangs armory, and pay to have a piece or armor from the gang blueprint made - maybe it would $300,000 + 17 days to create the armor? Have it vary depending on they type of R&D done on the armor.

This could possibly even be done for weapons too, and possible have it so that individuals could also purchase a manufacturing plant. The R&D process may have a time benefit from how many engineers a gang has, and the manufacturing process might benefit from how many Manufacturers the gang has - and have benefits that trigger by level. I.e you've got to have a level 5 engineer on hand to research a level 1 accuracy booster on the armor.

This could have some interesting impact on gang wars, and the gangs may be able to research bonuses for their armor that would apply in gang wars. The system could also be limited to how many blue prints a gang can have active in their armory - and could create an economy to sell blue prints to other gangs.

Very interesting...

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Aug.24, 02:32 PM

zenith Wrote:Seems some have popped up on the item market.
Did they all "popped" at the same time or are they gonna appear randomly on the market like the first time comp SIC got out?
2007.Aug.24, 02:43 PM

They've been popping on all day.
2007.Aug.24, 04:27 PM

Maybe some more will pop up for us people that had to work all day. Hint Zen. Sad

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2007.Aug.24, 04:45 PM

Sorry for the double post what price has they been popping up at. There is a SIC there now for 500 but I only have 350K is that what they are going for. What about the 203 how much is that going for.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2007.Aug.27, 01:40 PM

I see a Composite Armor - SiC on the market for $2,000,000 O.o lol
2007.Aug.27, 11:50 PM

2mill is about twice what I paid for mine, I might've paid that much but luckily I already got one. I'm really jealous of all you lucky guys that got em at 500k.