Poll: Over the last 6 months, has your interest in AL increased or decreased?
Increased
Decreased
[Show Results]

POLL: your interest in AL
2008.Mar.31, 12:38 PM
POLL: your interest in AL
If your character is less than 6 months old, feel free to still vote based on your limited time here.

Basically, which way are you going? Has your interest trended up or down recently?
2008.Mar.31, 12:48 PM

well considerin that my goal is to equipt my full setup before i start attacking people, its gettin kinda boring. i havent attacked more than 10 people in the past couple months besides the people iwe were in war with, but sooooon, i will be able to equipt everything that i want and the fun will begin.... hopefully.
2008.Mar.31, 12:51 PM

We need the voting option of stayed the same. Since the day I registered I have played as much as I possibly can! I'm starting to realize that I may have a serious problem.
2008.Mar.31, 12:59 PM

I am just still patiently waiting on:
1. more schools
2. revamp of crime system
3. skills system
4. better gang battle for higher levels to be able to score hits and get at least 1 gang point.

My interest continues to grow, however, these "changes" have been on the table for too long.
2008.Mar.31, 01:07 PM

Would love to see more votes -- 60+ views and only 7 tallies.

You don't have to comment, just choose an option.

Mrgreen
2008.Mar.31, 01:50 PM

My interest has grown slightly... but mostly of my own doing to try and keep things interesting. I still find myself bored alot.
2008.Mar.31, 02:03 PM

what is AL?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.31, 02:25 PM

Although i've only been playing for a lil over a month, I have to say i'm totally addicted Biggrin
2008.Mar.31, 02:33 PM

w00k Wrote:what is AL?
lol lol lol lol Arrow Idiot It means AwakenedLands
2008.Mar.31, 02:34 PM

Kronald Wrote:We need the voting option of stayed the same. Since the day I registered I have played as much as I possibly can! I'm starting to realize that I may have a serious problem.

same here Sad

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.