AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: POLL: your interest in AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Loki

If your character is less than 6 months old, feel free to still vote based on your limited time here.

Basically, which way are you going? Has your interest trended up or down recently?
well considerin that my goal is to equipt my full setup before i start attacking people, its gettin kinda boring. i havent attacked more than 10 people in the past couple months besides the people iwe were in war with, but sooooon, i will be able to equipt everything that i want and the fun will begin.... hopefully.

Weebay

We need the voting option of stayed the same. Since the day I registered I have played as much as I possibly can! I'm starting to realize that I may have a serious problem.
I am just still patiently waiting on:
1. more schools
2. revamp of crime system
3. skills system
4. better gang battle for higher levels to be able to score hits and get at least 1 gang point.

My interest continues to grow, however, these "changes" have been on the table for too long.

Loki

Would love to see more votes -- 60+ views and only 7 tallies.

You don't have to comment, just choose an option.

Mrgreen
My interest has grown slightly... but mostly of my own doing to try and keep things interesting. I still find myself bored alot.
what is AL?

BlackMamba

Although i've only been playing for a lil over a month, I have to say i'm totally addicted Biggrin

zzzz53

w00k Wrote:what is AL?
lol lol lol lol Arrow Idiot It means AwakenedLands
Kronald Wrote:We need the voting option of stayed the same. Since the day I registered I have played as much as I possibly can! I'm starting to realize that I may have a serious problem.

same here Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's