Poll: What do you think of my idea?
Yea, it should be done!
Nah, bad idea!
Huh? Did you say something?...
[Show Results]

Friends and Enemies List
2007.Aug.14, 05:34 AM
Friends and Enemies List
I think we should see who has added us to their friend or enemie list! What's your opinion?
2007.Aug.14, 09:30 AM

yes and no yes because then u can say hey thanks for adding me to friends list but if u added sum1 to the enemys list all hell mite break loose but other thn tht i like the idea Smile
2007.Aug.14, 10:38 AM

Don't be greedy SK pick one box not 2.
2007.Aug.14, 11:51 AM

thing is, not everyone uses their enemy list for enemies. Some might want to use one list for gangmates and one list for other friends. A third list might be nice but wouldn't be that practical for those who code. I wouldn't want someone to think they were my enemy just because I had them on a certain list.
2007.Aug.14, 11:56 AM

mudpies Wrote:thing is, not everyone uses their enemy list for enemies. Some might want to use one list for gangmates and one list for other friends. A third list might be nice but wouldn't be that practical for those who code. I wouldn't want someone to think they were my enemy just because I had them on a certain list.

I use my friends list for gang mates and other friends!

You can make a comment in each friend and that way is easier to distinguish who's just friend and who's gang mate! Smile
2007.Aug.14, 11:59 AM

SulphurLizard Wrote:I use my friends list for gang mates and other friends!

You can make a comment in each friend and that way is easier to distinguish who's just friend and who's gang mate! Smile

With the recent update to the friends/enemy list, it's nice to load one list up with your gangmates, that way you can see how many are online without clicking around.

now that I'm without a gang, it's not that much of a point for me, but when I was part of a gang having that number of onliners on the home page was nice to see.
2007.Aug.14, 12:12 PM

If you don't mind me asking, how'd you become the "gangless avenger", mudpies?
2007.Aug.14, 12:23 PM

Leave questions like that please Civil, not the place for it. Razz Don't want the thread to spill out into a big argument.
2007.Aug.14, 12:25 PM

badmanbren Wrote:Leave questions like that please Civil, not the place for it. Razz Don't want the thread to spill out into a big argument.

Indeed. If you don't know you really don't need to know.
2007.Aug.14, 12:38 PM

fair enough, broseph. Didn't mean any harm.....