AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Friends and Enemies List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

SulphurLizard

I think we should see who has added us to their friend or enemie list! What's your opinion?

ShadowKid

yes and no yes because then u can say hey thanks for adding me to friends list but if u added sum1 to the enemys list all hell mite break loose but other thn tht i like the idea Smile

badmanbren

Don't be greedy SK pick one box not 2.

mudpies

thing is, not everyone uses their enemy list for enemies. Some might want to use one list for gangmates and one list for other friends. A third list might be nice but wouldn't be that practical for those who code. I wouldn't want someone to think they were my enemy just because I had them on a certain list.

SulphurLizard

mudpies Wrote:thing is, not everyone uses their enemy list for enemies. Some might want to use one list for gangmates and one list for other friends. A third list might be nice but wouldn't be that practical for those who code. I wouldn't want someone to think they were my enemy just because I had them on a certain list.

I use my friends list for gang mates and other friends!

You can make a comment in each friend and that way is easier to distinguish who's just friend and who's gang mate! Smile

mudpies

SulphurLizard Wrote:I use my friends list for gang mates and other friends!

You can make a comment in each friend and that way is easier to distinguish who's just friend and who's gang mate! Smile

With the recent update to the friends/enemy list, it's nice to load one list up with your gangmates, that way you can see how many are online without clicking around.

now that I'm without a gang, it's not that much of a point for me, but when I was part of a gang having that number of onliners on the home page was nice to see.

civilkyanite

If you don't mind me asking, how'd you become the "gangless avenger", mudpies?

badmanbren

Leave questions like that please Civil, not the place for it. Razz Don't want the thread to spill out into a big argument.

mudpies

badmanbren Wrote:Leave questions like that please Civil, not the place for it. Razz Don't want the thread to spill out into a big argument.

Indeed. If you don't know you really don't need to know.

civilkyanite

fair enough, broseph. Didn't mean any harm.....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's