Poll: What do you think of my idea?
Yea, it should be done!
Nah, bad idea!
Huh? Did you say something?...
[Show Results]

Friends and Enemies List
2007.Aug.14, 10:30 PM

Bad idea. Sometimes I use my enemies list for people who are not actually enemies but who I wouldn't want in my gang under a different name. I.E. that person who stole from his gang that 75K and now has another name in $ins. Sometimes I use it for enemies. Sometimes I use it for inactive targets if/when I find good mugging ones and good XP farms.

Unfortunately, sometimes those inactives I am waiting a few levels to try a mugging or just normal attack come back to the game. Would not really want somebody four or five levels higher see that I put them on my enemies list and now they are farming me. I have plenty of people doing that now. LOL
2007.Aug.15, 02:37 AM

yes for the friends list would be nice... but no for the enemies.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Aug.15, 03:48 AM

Personal Opinion... Who cares! (Other than Thor)

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Aug.15, 04:17 AM

Scorpious Wrote:I.E. that person who stole from his gang that 75K and now has another name in $ins.

i saw him as vp in a gang some time ago Biggrin i guess his very lucky...
2007.Aug.15, 08:48 AM

He is in a raging gang now. No VP at least. I guess many have his name now on the enemies list. Would be pretty funny if he made it to the top 5. LOL
2007.Aug.15, 09:27 AM
who is it
who stole 75k and is in my family
2007.Aug.15, 09:37 AM

message me in game for we wont get off topic on the voting on the enemy list and friends list
2007.Aug.15, 09:33 PM

Wolfbane Wrote:message me in game for we wont get off topic on the voting on the enemy list and friends list
Ruh Roh! Somebody's gonna be busted... lol