spare some stims brah's?
2007.Aug.13, 12:18 AM

Send a mail to EVERY gang pres. Ask for the alliance. Now, obviously with everyone allied we still need to be able to attack each other. The deal is we email each other to make sure the other gang is NOT planning an attack and request to attack their hideout. When pest declares on one, everyone declares on pest. Those are the things that help the game move forward. AND I GUARANTEE YOU, Pestilence is smart enough to avoid that being the end of them. 100% GUARANTEE. The Elders/Pestilence is where they are for a reason. They have a vision and see it to the end, as they envisioned. Our job is to counteract their counters. Get on it, and get some dog on allies! 20, 30, 40 gangs. heck post it in the gang forum section. openly communicate. how do you stop 30 gangs? other than stay under 50%? if you're under 50% it's hard to attack???? It's the job of the little guy to think of how to kill the big guy, and the big guy on how to keep the little man down...

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Aug.13, 12:32 AM

Very good advice Ush..Very well put . Pest hits everyone and the gangs that give the most points return are the ones that get beat on the most...Pest/Elders were also a large part of the Mutha's as well and yes we get pounded quite regularly..The play is fair and the poundings are hard but hey they are on top and I would expect no less... I have found that for the most part Pest is very receptive to emails about you getting pounded I have asked them for a grace period to do my own attacks and they give it after all the bigger I get the more points they get....Pest even had a open house weekend where they hit no one and invited gangs to take there shot all weekend no reprecussions very cool yes we took advantage of it it cost them nothing and promoted some goodwill and great points again this will and did benifit them in the long term....Try not to get to frustrated and find allies that will get with you to help out in a war....
2007.Aug.13, 12:38 AM

so is this the pest resistance thread now?

"Tired of Pestilence? Well you can help......"
Thread Closed