spare some stims brah's?
2007.Aug.12, 08:26 PM
spare some stims brah's?
pest'd much?
2007.Aug.12, 10:12 PM

http://awakenedlands.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2635
ser funny^^^^
2007.Aug.12, 10:25 PM

And I thought that I would actually be involved in whatever it was that drove me to quiting this game.

might as well make pullo an admin.
2007.Aug.12, 10:56 PM

yeah this is kind of lame
i think we should just start rolling on some small gang while they are online ALL THE TIME, pass the pain!
2007.Aug.12, 11:13 PM

chumstain Wrote:might as well make pullo an admin.

??!?!?!?!

Out of line here pal?
2007.Aug.12, 11:15 PM

talk about crying to mommy
"pullo mad!!!"
2007.Aug.12, 11:15 PM

There are strong gangs and weak gangs. The strong beat on the weak. I don't understand the issue here? I have been apart of MANY MANY wars. Wars that lasted 2-3 days. Never have I seen such disrespect for Admin and other players. Shame on the offenders and thank you to those trying to keep the peace.

You guys ever realize that these massive battles last for a couple of hours and very rarely over 24 hours. I understand that there are grudges in this game. Train hard, be active and overtake those offending you. But don't change your name into something nasty just to get a rise out of the offender.

This is a game that is fun. You will be picked on from time to time, it's how RL is too.

Flame away.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Aug.12, 11:22 PM

1.how did we disrespect admin?
2.the PROBLEM is the constant hospitalizing.
i will not flame you, it really is all in good fun
sometimes i may go too far, but until one knows the limits how can he be blamed for crossing them?
as far as the name changes go, like i said it's all in good fun. If this pesty gang wants to constantly hospitalize us while we are online for something we never did, well then they can see a name that upsets them.
-or-we can start hospitalizing smaller players than us while they are online and we'll see how long they play for.
2007.Aug.12, 11:27 PM

i've stayed out of it as much as i can. doesn't help.

as far as my comment earlier, i was referring to his ability to decide that all Epic 499ers can no longer play the game. diplomacy goes nowhere. tried that. i can't apologize for something that i wasn't involved with.
2007.Aug.12, 11:31 PM

chumstain Wrote:And I thought that I would actually be involved in whatever it was that drove me to quiting this game.

might as well make pullo an admin.

That is disrespectful to admin.

and EVERYONE is smaller than PEST... Are they just supposed to sit there and train. they can't attack anyone, or declare war.

Pest is The Elders, and The Elders have survived playing harder than any other gangs out there. I don't kiss Pestilences butt, I just respect the difference in playing this game than me. I play hard, but not as hard as half of them.

We;re all different and need to respect that. I rarely hit at away but sometimes do. I used to get upset when DrNo would attack me at AWAY. but then i realized, he's a non donator and is WAY WAY up on the list of battle stats, level and well, almost everything, he has to play harder than ANYONE to stay up with the donators. People play different and harder. Improvise your playing style, adapt to theirs and over come them when you have the opportunity.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
Thread Closed