spare some stims brah's?
2007.Aug.12, 11:32 PM

chumstain Wrote:i've stayed out of it as much as i can. doesn't help.

as far as my comment earlier, i was referring to his ability to decide that all Epic 499ers can no longer play the game. diplomacy goes nowhere. tried that. i can't apologize for something that i wasn't involved with.

couldn't have said it any better myself
and really, i could use some stims.
2007.Aug.12, 11:40 PM

I just don't understand how anyone can blame the admin for not being able to defend themselves?

Guilt by association is a powerful tactic, TripsT, Chris and Sarge loved to play this little game with the Marvel System, and it worked.

It's a tactic. You can either get mad and leave in such a disgraceful manner or get mad, train, attack and get bigger and attack back. I worked for the last 4 months to catch chris, sarge, matt, tripst, kain, drno, nightrain, ckgirl, and many more. these guys used to beat on me like crazy. and looky, here i am now.

Now it's pretty much only Vorenus, and pullo. They give me a pretty nice buffer from online/away attacks, and sometimes they hit me sooner than i would like, but i don't ask for stims and i don't complain to them. That's how they wanna play, I will catch them one day. I know this. just a matter of time. In the mean time, I do my very best NOT to cross any pestilence members.

That's how I have to play, not because I want to, but because for right now that is the situation I must live with. Not balme anyone else for my shortcomings.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Aug.12, 11:48 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I just don't understand how anyone can blame the admin for not being able to defend themselves?

Guilt by association is a powerful tactic, TripsT, Chris and Sarge loved to play this little game with the Marvel System, and it worked.

It's a tactic. You can either get mad and leave in such a disgraceful manner or get mad, train, attack and get bigger and attack back. I worked for the last 4 months to catch chris, sarge, matt, tripst, kain, drno, nightrain, ckgirl, and many more. these guys used to beat on me like crazy. and looky, here i am now.

Now it's pretty much only Vorenus, and pullo. They give me a pretty nice buffer from online/away attacks, and sometimes they hit me sooner than i would like, but i don't ask for stims and i don't complain to them. That's how they wanna play, I will catch them one day. I know this. just a matter of time. In the mean time, I do my very best NOT to cross any pestilence members.

That's how I have to play, not because I want to, but because for right now that is the situation I must live with. Not balme anyone else for my shortcomings.

who blamed the admin? and how would you know someone did?
listen asking for stims is a JOKE, i have enough stims. It's a 'statement', thats all, this is a forum isn't it?

and might i add this all stems from us whooping up on the pests in a w/e battle. since then they have ganged up on us with sesame street mafia(timed attacks) numerous, numerous, numerous times. As well as numerous numerous numerous attacks while we are online (i know its not against the rules, but still) So in reality, who are the ones who can't take a beating? that's right!
2007.Aug.12, 11:53 PM

Blaming the Admin I gather is from nominating pullo for the position. The 499er that posted that led the community to believe that they feel the admin is being unfair or should step in.

Why fight in the public forums when all you need to do is keep your mouth shut and your head down and sneak up on pest?

Tell me what you would do if you were #1 and in the top gang spot? Would you do everything you need to do to stay on top? or would you be a pacifist and let another take your position that you worked countless hours on and donated for?

2007.Aug.12, 11:58 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Blaming the Admin I gather is from nominating pullo for the position. The 499er that posted that led the community to believe that they feel the admin is being unfair or should step in.

Why fight in the public forums when all you need to do is keep your mouth shut and your head down and sneak up on pest?

Tell me what you would do if you were #1 and in the top gang spot? Would you do everything you need to do to stay on top? or would you be a pacifist and let another take your position that you worked countless hours on and donated for?

honestly? i would at least make it a fair battle and pick on someone our own size.
i suppose i understand the whole "guilty by association" perspective, but really now, i'm lvl 11, people literally 20 lvls above hospitalizing me? LAME, and most decidedly not fun.
2007.Aug.13, 12:00 AM

Also, check my past forum posts. I have never been an outspoken ally of The Elders or Pestilence. I rarely agree with how they handle situations. And have been at the business end of an assault many times.

With that said, those who are posting in this forum complaining of Pestilences actions today are in the wrong. Those who are quitting don't belong in the 499ers gang I have come to know. Sad to see such a strong ally shaken so badly after such a small war.

I am sure I don't know all that has transpired, but from an outsider looking in Pestilence is coming out on top on this one.

Pestilence has made many enemies but to me that is the job of the #1 players and the number one gang? Should every player and gang ally? How much fun would that be? Every time something like this happens I get more and more into the game, I train harder and donate more, in hopes that I can catch the #1 spot and have things roll show I see fit. Hopefully everyone stays where they are and continue to dedicate themselves to their goals in this game. Whether it is t be a friend-a-holic or the #1 bad guy. Do whatever you see fit, it's a game.

2007.Aug.13, 12:05 AM

usha, this has been going on for a long time, it is not a small war. you are a level headed fellow, again this is a forum. I think what my phellow gangmember was saying is that pest is deciding when we can even play the game. yeah i see your point, donate more, play harder, donate more, catch the pests.
2007.Aug.13, 12:06 AM

I 100% know where you are coming from on the 20 levels above you attacks... oh man, those were so frustrating and just killed my spirit. But I set goals and trained and allied the right people and got to where I am today. Not #1 but close, and maybe closing in, I don't know..

The issue with being at the top and only fighting players your own size is, this game is still new. Not too many players in the top ranks and with all the top players in the top three gangs, it would get PRETTY boring with Super Villains VS Pestilence 24/7. Is that fair to us? Is that fair to Pestilence?

Sesame Street Mafia did what was needed to secure their place in the game by allying Pestilence. It paid off right?

My suggestion is to ally ANYONE and EVERYONE not allied with pest and work on your communication. If it takes them 2 gangs to kill your one, then get 10 gangs vs. their two. there are over 90 gangs in this game, there are allies to be sought.

try the Villains, and since the 499ers are, then this goes out to all those other gangs, ally The Super Villains and 499ers.. let's band together and show AL who is boss....

Sounds like a turf war is coming about... Smile

2007.Aug.13, 12:11 AM

Quote:try the Villains, and since the 499ers are, then this goes out to all those other gangs, ally The Super Villains and 499ers.. let's band together and show AL who is boss....

Sounds like a turf war is coming about...

oh man
this might get good.
2007.Aug.13, 12:16 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I am sure I don't know all that has transpired, but from an outsider looking in Pestilence is coming out on top on this one.

You think it's fair to constantly hospitalize players in one gang (online or not) just because of a heated argument between two players over mail?

I clearly see this as a violation of the "spirit of the game" rule that makes the game unplayable.

Please look at the situation from both sides before choosing who is "coming out on top" in the debate so that we can understand what problems exist in this game and help solve them in order to continue to make this as fun and enjoyable as it has been over the past year.
Thread Closed