Wow costly wars
2008.Feb.22, 03:02 AM

JaySin Wrote:that is a very good point Awards.... However i feel it needs some tweaks!!!!
Before pilow fights were introduced you could get respect points only from pvp fights.
You coudnt use that points for anything. It s only determined you place in gang ranking and i never heard that anyone complaimed that you cant use that points for anything.
People was happy and proud when they move up in gang ranking or defeat their enemies. They didnt need anything more.
2008.Feb.22, 06:25 AM

Most importantly raf, dont forget, 0 respect meant your gang was deleted Smile
2008.Feb.22, 06:33 AM

gtoofs Wrote:Most importantly raf, dont forget, 0 respect meant your gang was deleted Smile
I was what make war fun Biggrin
2008.Feb.22, 08:55 AM

Rafallol Wrote:I was what make war fun Biggrin

you were?
2008.Feb.22, 01:11 PM

It would make more sense to me if the points for taking the hideout remained the same regardless of the pvp factor.

Then the pvp gang points are icing on the cake.

However, I think some tweaking needs to be done on the pvp point system.

All in all though I have great hopes for the future of gang wars.

this is copyrighted material folks, create your own.

in all seriousness though if all wars are personal and planned strategically there will be no gang upgrades ever. It will take forever to do any upgrade to your fort. I feel sorry for SV or the other top dogs whose next upgrades are probably 5 to 10 thousand points or more.
2008.Feb.22, 01:31 PM

i copy and pasted it cuz it was exactly what i wanted to say....it was just said for me already lol

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Feb.22, 02:30 PM

Funny Raf, I seem to remember you complaining that every tribe you joined was deleted by Sarge. Gang deletion wasnt so fun then!

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Feb.22, 02:58 PM

i give it

[Image: istockphoto_1935175_two_thumbs_down.jpg]
2008.Feb.22, 03:27 PM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:It would make more sense to me if the points for taking the hideout remained the same regardless of the pvp factor.

Then the pvp gang points are icing on the cake.

That's how it should be...