My main problem with the new changes.
2008.Feb.23, 06:36 AM

I think that most people will complain about this new feature until they find a use for it themselves.

It bring the most powerful people in a gang properly into a war, since they are the ones that will stand to lose the most gang war points if beaten. So the trump cards that earlier no one could beat is now made into the golden goose that you can plan to bring down as a gang.

I think this is an excellent feature that enhances risk vs reward.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Feb.23, 09:18 AM

no use i could possibly "find" for this could make up for the loss i feel from the change. believe me, i've thought of all the possible "uses" for it.

i'll give it a few days, hope it changes, and if not, i guess there will be an inactive level 25 for people to farm XP off of.
2008.Feb.23, 09:44 AM

thawdgharp Wrote:no use i could possibly "find" for this could make up for the loss i feel from the change. believe me, i've thought of all the possible "uses" for it.

i'll give it a few days, hope it changes, and if not, i guess there will be an inactive level 25 for people to farm XP off of.

u dont have 2 be in a gang u know if u dont like it
2008.Feb.23, 09:58 AM

Well, you know I was just kidding with my earlier comment, and I don't mean to sound condescending. But I've been playing online games for about 13 years and browser based or not, the only thing you can count on with them is that they will change. The best way to show your merit as a player is to find a way to make the best of those changes.

Also, you have to keep in mind that the system is incomplete as of right now, there are going to be more additions to it that you may find some value in.
2008.Feb.23, 12:31 PM

"i'll give it a few days, hope it changes, and if not, i guess there will be an inactive level 25 for people to farm XP off of."

i think i'll start farming while you are active. Biggrin

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Feb.23, 01:15 PM

it would be nice if our concerns were addressed and we'd get an answer or to instead of feeling like we're talking to a wall (or dru)
2008.Feb.23, 01:16 PM

here user name was or still is something to the effect of she has the flu

I'm sure she will respond once she's up to it
2008.Feb.23, 01:19 PM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:here user name was or still is something to the effect of she has the flu

I'm sure she will respond once she's up to it

i feel that, since I've also got the flu. it's been kicking my keester the past few days.

i'm just tired of people who's attitude seems like 'shut up and deal with it' when they don't have any answers or hand in the changes.
2008.Feb.23, 01:41 PM

right on, I like the pvp part of it a lot but havent been able to get many points for my gang,
2008.Feb.23, 02:15 PM

I sure do love only getting 8 gang points from a gang i used to get 30+ from[/sarcasm]

gang wars might not be pillow fights but at least you got something from pillow fighting!