Looking for hideouts for sale or trade
2014.Mar.21, 09:12 PM
Looking for hideouts for sale or trade
The Joint Chiefs are out of space. We are getting to the point where we are almost totally dedicated to upgrading our existing hideout. For the few of you with a hideout better than ours...

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET SOMETHING FOR YOUR HIDEOUT!!

Whether you need money, credits, candies, borgs or want to breathe new life into your existing gang and carry on your gang's work under new ownership to make your character more competitive... we are looking for a new shell(s).

We would prefer one with 20 plus member slots. We also have a smaller shell we may want to upgrade if you want to take your remaining few members to a smaller hideout with something you can use to get stronger with.

Our resources are many, but not endless. If you are tired of trying and dealing with the day to day needs of your members, message me and I will see if there is something I can do to help you in exchange for your hideout of 16 member slots or more. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask!!!

Don't delay! Every million I sink into our hideout leaves less on the table for you and less reason to help you out.
2014.Mar.21, 10:03 PM
RE: Looking for hideouts for sale or trade
Oh cool, I see u finally recovered from that trauma. Welcome back! Winky

Seems like you got smarter as well, no flaws nor excessive grammar jargon here. Ill pass for now!
2014.Mar.21, 10:06 PM
(2014.Mar.21 10:03 PM)strqaz Wrote:  Oh cool, I see u finally recovered from that trauma. Welcome back! Winky

Seems like you got smarter as well, no flaws nor excessive grammar jargon here. Ill pass for now!

You have to have your say on everything...... Your stupidity is annoying.
2014.Mar.22, 12:32 AM
(2014.Mar.21 10:06 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  
(2014.Mar.21 10:03 PM)strqaz Wrote:  Oh cool, I see u finally recovered from that trauma. Welcome back! Winky

You have to have your say on everything...... Your stupidity is annoying.

don't you mean annoyingly stupid??
2014.Mar.23, 11:30 PM
Your gang has been for sale for like a year and a half now? Two years? $15,000 is a bit much... I'll give you 2 sym paks for it since you're funny and I like you. If it's the one stuck in Balazar war I will give only one since I have to tear Balazar down some more to claim it and get it off the war page.Jailbreak
2014.Mar.25, 03:02 PM
I will sell you habitat for $100 million. Its one of a kind.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2014.Mar.25, 03:45 PM
(2014.Mar.23 11:30 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  Your gang has been for sale for like a year and a half now? Two years? $15,000 is a bit much... I'll give you 2 sym paks for it since you're funny and I like you. If it's the one stuck in Balazar war I will give only one since I have to tear Balazar down some more to claim it and get it off the war page.Jailbreak

Wow, did I hit a bone there? LOL! Chill out kid, u mean cuturgut gang when he left me there? Had work on it and 10 free gang stims before his pathetic gang became useless. Just like yours, as evidenced by u trying to buy another shell to destroy as urs is alrdy beyond recognizable. Why would someone on their right minds buy a bigger sized shell when they can upgrade their own and be proud of it?

@dreadwind. My pleasure, always fun to see kids rage over a game. worse, a dead game. Cry harder.

Funny how ppl think I care about my character being strong lol, saying childish stuff such as "u got beat by a level 3x, weakling".
This post was last modified: 2014.Mar.25 03:49 PM by strqaz.
2014.Mar.25, 04:45 PM
I don't know why that bitch has to post in threads he has nothing to do with. He doesn't hideout for sale he is just a mouthy motherfucker who wants to be cared about. If he left DM his little Dick would shrink faster than his stay in the asylum hosp war that bitched him up. Band wagon jumping ass loudmouth.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2014.Mar.26, 05:25 AM
(2014.Mar.25 04:45 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  I don't know why that bitch has to post in threads he has nothing to do with. He doesn't hideout for sale he is just a mouthy motherfucker who wants to be cared about. If he left DM his little Dick would shrink faster than his stay in the asylum hosp war that bitched him up. Band wagon jumping ass loudmouth.

Truest post I have ever seen, Tinkerbell is nothing with DM hahaha shit cunt.
2014.Mar.26, 06:07 AM
(2014.Mar.25 03:45 PM)strqaz Wrote:  
(2014.Mar.23 11:30 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  Your gang has been for sale for like a year and a half now? Two years? $15,000 is a bit much... I'll give you 2 sym paks for it since you're funny and I like you. If it's the one stuck in Balazar war I will give only one since I have to tear Balazar down some more to claim it and get it off the war page.Jailbreak

Wow, did I hit a bone there? LOL! Chill out kid, u mean cuturgut gang when he left me there? Had work on it and 10 free gang stims before his pathetic gang became useless. Just like yours, as evidenced by u trying to buy another shell to destroy as urs is alrdy beyond recognizable. Why would someone on their right minds buy a bigger sized shell when they can upgrade their own and be proud of it?

@dreadwind. My pleasure, always fun to see kids rage over a game. worse, a dead game. Cry harder.

Funny how ppl think I care about my character being strong lol, saying childish stuff such as "u got beat by a level 3x, weakling".

would you two kiss already!!!!