Looking for hideouts for sale or trade
2014.Apr.10, 06:57 AM
RE: Looking for hideouts for sale or trade
Looks like some high retard is shakin' mad!! You do know everyone here has a point right? Prior to gaz joining u, u were all ok and u don't act high and mighty like u do now. After gaz and a few high levels joined(and left coz thats how bad ur gang is lol!) suddenly ur ego and pride went wayy up and u all started shit with other reputable gangs and claiming its a "just war". They all just joined coz of Mick's awesome charismatic influence and the death of 36th, not because of u. Know your place.

Still wondering how long did DMW took to compose his elaborate, emotionally wrecked "rebuttal". Must be hard with all those childish tears dripping down and ur immature hands quivering as you type. Cry don't worry, maybe I can sell my precious "old shell" for you to cheer up!!! It even has 2 free members!!! lol

KGB's reply is priceless as well, lol'ed hard on that. Glad to see this thread is bringing everyone together in AL! A good break from the monotonous "admin sucks, etc" threads.
This post was last modified: 2014.Apr.10 07:08 AM by strqaz.
2014.Apr.10, 11:18 AM
I have his back and dm has mine

Fucking try me
2014.Apr.10, 10:33 PM
(2014.Apr.09 07:06 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2014.Apr.09 04:40 PM)mylord Wrote:  
(2014.Apr.01 06:37 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  You seem to have space now Wink

Yes you opened a few up Big guy.420 people message us.

No, I think you opened them up Wink

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

420SMOKEWEEDEVERYDAY420
2014.Apr.10, 11:29 PM
(2014.Apr.10 10:33 PM)mylord Wrote:  
(2014.Apr.01 06:37 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  You seem to have space now

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

39619 420 SMOKEWEEDEVERYDAY420 37 209 Hospitalized by shauno.

EDIT: hey, -1 member again(was 12 yesterday), wonder how long before its only 3 members left? Winky

Members 11
Capacity 18
This post was last modified: 2014.Apr.10 11:31 PM by strqaz.
2014.Apr.11, 12:17 AM
Still just runnin ur mouth. You cant handle the fact that i just got sick of hearin you talk all this shit on my gang and friends?

I like how you accuse ppl of having me get involved.Trust me, i dont speak this much wisdom on anyone elses behalf but my own. When i talk shit, i back it up. If not i take it in stride. I dont pout and sob and pour my little bitch heart out talkin shit on some dudes that can stomp you with your 6 year head start. And so much for you need direct confrontation to do anything. Coward! I called you out so hard your eyes prolly watered. Then hosp'd your lame ass with extreme prejudice. Afterwards me and some of your gang had some laughs about it. And after such brutal humilation. You just teabag yourself to death...

(2014.Apr.10 06:57 AM)strqaz Wrote:  Mick's awesome charismatic influence

Still just a dick riding bitch. Take it from someone who can make dingus blush, you need to step you game up before you bring that shit to my door.

Mick'd

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Apr.11, 07:29 AM
(2014.Apr.10 11:29 PM)strqaz Wrote:  
(2014.Apr.10 10:33 PM)mylord Wrote:  
(2014.Apr.01 06:37 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  You seem to have space now

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

39619 420 SMOKEWEEDEVERYDAY420 37 209 Hospitalized by shauno.

EDIT: hey, -1 member again(was 12 yesterday), wonder how long before its only 3 members left? Winky

Members 11
Capacity 18

We have been getting leaned on since day 1 and hosped by Mac's crew for whatever reason I don't know. Yeah, it's gotten old being at hosp war with all the biggest gangs on AL one after another. At least we play the game. We were just slowing down a bit from all of our accomplishments to let you keep up Tinkerbell. Ya got 3 70's and yeah, that makes you bigger than us. So when are you going to take on something bigger than our little 11 man gang? You talk like you ever do something. What's a big war for you? Trying to sneak past us or the Warlords while we aren't online. Looks to me like you couldn't handle 36 and you are still kissing Mac's ass in a gang that could whip it.

Big gangs don't war each other for more than a day. They are afraid to commit to doing anything other than stealing. General kicked ass for us. Maybe if you ever war anybody he might even kick ass for you. General and Shauno have done more for us in 2 months each than you have done the whole game. They didn't even have to break a sweat to do it. Perhaps after you have done something besides run your mouth to people when they are down you will have earned some respect like that.

My big advice to you Tink is, go help bust your friend in SV for the money to afford stims. They don't seem to think enough of you to get you out. Living in that huge ass gang and living in the hosp is shameful. I notice KGB is all ready to hosp now that our big threat is gone again and we are already at war. I guess he thinks Mac incapable of handling his own business. Looks like he thinks he can take him too. My money is on Mac, unless the rest of the gang gets involved. It's just like I told you before... every time we get hosped from your gang, YOU will be the first to feel it, and you will do as they say or you will find another spot.

RJs offer is looking better and better. If it is still on the table, it is already better for longer than Mac's word. Of course you would probably leave since you don't want to be associated with anybobody having anything to do with us. You aren't a fool after all...
This post was last modified: 2014.Apr.11 11:07 AM by deadmanwalking.
2014.Apr.11, 08:27 AM
Next hosp war after asylum vs joint chiefs

Will be

Joint chiefs vs tinker nd kgb.
2014.Apr.11, 10:10 AM
(2014.Apr.11 08:27 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  Next hosp war after asylum vs joint chiefs

Will be

Joint chiefs vs tinker nd kgb.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/15...s-everyone

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2014.Apr.11, 11:01 AM
Cripple fight?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Apr.11, 11:13 AM
Hey Nick,

I seem to remember some braggadaccio in a thread about "Who snitched on 36" I seem to recall a bounty on Monk and 36 for at least 1 million... perhaps more from about 2010-11. I believe the stipulation was Monk inactive and 36 done. You might as well go beat Mac out of the money before the fellas get out of the fed. Perhaps you too will see that Mac's word is worth nothing. Do let us know when you've been paid... and you're welcome! This one is on the house... Mac's house at that!!!

HIT A BUMP^^^^^^^^^^

Somebody screamed... you shoulda heard just what I seen

WHO DO YOU LOVE?!?
This post was last modified: 2014.Apr.11 11:26 AM by deadmanwalking.