Who gonna vote with their logins?
2013.Dec.22, 03:06 PM
Who gonna vote with their logins?
As of tomorrow I will log in once, quit my career and then spend a month not bothering to log in to this game. I will log back, see if anything has changed and if not then leave it another month an so on. Hell I might even not bother again once I see the real world.

I believe we should all mass boycott the game, words on here matter not, nothing matters not, but the off chance that voting with our loggins counts, who knows.

Peace out, join the exodus. All the past greats have seen fit to fuck this game off for a game that cares, is exciting (fuck his isnt exciting) and is worth paying in to. In a day and age like this we should all be aspiring to play something a little bit better don't you think?
2013.Dec.22, 04:38 PM
RE: Who gonna vote with their logins?
Good plan, but I've seen a lot of threads of this sort and ppl pledging to do it. Result: nothing happened in the end.

I say do whatever u want, ppl always say this game is dead/dying for years now, yet it manages to be alive somewhat(not saying this game has a hope/is still successful)
2013.Dec.23, 06:08 AM
I enjoy the game for what it is now. I wish it were still improving.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2013.Dec.23, 02:30 PM
I wish we get our prizes.

Amend
2013.Dec.23, 08:45 PM
lol

Wu tang
2013.Dec.23, 09:04 PM
(2013.Dec.22 03:06 PM)meatloaf Wrote:  As of tomorrow I will log in once, quit my career and then spend a month not bothering to log in to this game. I will log back, see if anything has changed and if not then leave it another month an so on. Hell I might even not bother again once I see the real world.

I believe we should all mass boycott the game, words on here matter not, nothing matters not, but the off chance that voting with our loggins counts, who knows.

Peace out, join the exodus. All the past greats have seen fit to fuck this game off for a game that cares, is exciting (fuck his isnt exciting) and is worth paying in to. In a day and age like this we should all be aspiring to play something a little bit better don't you think?

if u don't like the game, log off..and dont bother to log back in at all...
we all know that admin isnt doing anything...countless threads and posts have stated this fact...
more bitching and whining isn't going to help...either accept it the way it is, or quit
2013.Dec.23, 11:21 PM
Yes and since i started playing there has only been four improvements to game the thing where attacked the hideouts more wars then then 2 at a time the second bank of al the head but attacked. Then the npc gang so its been the same games since i started playing well may be the bug fixes but you dont count that shit. So yeh ScreamRolleyes

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2013.Dec.24, 12:57 AM
meh, since i started there been at least 10 new weapons not counting uniques, the entire skills concept, a good few new belts, helmets concept, demags, a bunch more npcs, gang battling for wars was introduced, which was a nuts at first cuz before it was like a huge no-no to hit ppl online, and FMC was the first gang to receive gang points from a gang battle. the headbutt/weapon strike, the turrets on balz hideout and the 10/11/12bots and prolly other stuff i forgot has happened in my time

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2013.Dec.24, 08:48 AM
i dont remember all the changes that have taken place in this game...
i just know i like it. I have liked it since i started playing, and still find it slightly addictive. if i didn't like it, i wouldnt log in...there have been times i stopped playing for months at a time...but always find my way back
I also know that if i went to log in, and found the site shut down, i would miss it.

I assume most of you feel the same way, or you all wouldnt still be here...
2013.Dec.24, 09:50 AM
Yeah Al addiction is weird, we all hate it with a passion and always bitch about inactive admins but at the same time we can't just quit it no matter how hard we try.

It's worse than being an alcoholic IMO haha