Who gonna vote with their logins?
2013.Dec.24, 05:28 PM
RE: Who gonna vote with their logins?
(2013.Dec.24 05:12 PM)meatloaf Wrote:  Hardly, I am making a point which everyone on here should be doing also. Months of post's and topics about tags, prizes etc have been ignored time and time again. When will you all realise that unless we speak by actions rather than words nothing.... NOTHING will change. Ever. Cipher doesn't give a shit, it's probably some individual who bought the game as an investment whilst Zen was still coding. The "Investor" Clearly has no ability to code or create new and exciting idea's for a game that was meant, and still is in the darkages.

Honestly, you all need to wake up and smell the coffee, not sit around in your wheelchairs thinking your all tough.

You need to realize nothing will change regardless of what everyone does. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER could log out today and never come back and it wouldnt change shit. This is just a dead game that is milking the money from the people who dont care if they spend $ on pointless game.

This game is done, its been done for a long time. Nothing is going to change that, nothing will ever change here.
2013.Dec.24, 05:39 PM
That's exactly why I do not care either. I may have cared, perhaps will care, if and only if the game is run with the enthusiasm and spirit as when Zen was in control. Until then my lonely stance will be forever more.
2013.Dec.24, 05:55 PM
ok then....go be lonely
but please do it quietly. whatever happened to the good old days when people didnt whine or bitch unless they were in a hosp war, or wanted Conrad to get his grenades?? Ninja
2013.Dec.24, 06:21 PM
Quietly? I don't do quietly. My ''''''Friend'''''' Wink Well lets just say, he, my friend that is, never did anything quietly. I will post daily just to keep you all intrigued Biggrin
2013.Dec.24, 08:40 PM
(2013.Dec.24 05:39 PM)meatloaf Wrote:  That's exactly why I do not care either. I may have cared, perhaps will care, if and only if the game is run with the enthusiasm and spirit as when Zen was in control. Until then my lonely stance will be forever more.

Oh HEY ur still here? I thought u started ur strike after the past 2 replies? Guess not LOL

Further proof that AL can't be quit Wink

Also everyone knows that nothing will change, it's just pure entertainment now seeing threads that do the same shit, whining and stuff about quitting. It's like it's so bad it's funny. Btw imma quit tomorrow too, the day after imma quit again and so on!
This post was last modified: 2013.Dec.24 08:42 PM by strqaz.
2013.Dec.24, 09:32 PM
lmao...okay, yeah..i agree with the tinker...the only way i will quit this place
ya know we all play for the social atmosphere, not the game mechanics anyway
it's the community i would miss, not the game!
2013.Dec.25, 02:54 AM
^ true dat.

I will be really pissed and happy at the same time when this game goes down(if ever, please not? Lol). Aside from darkthone (that has a sucky community/forums full of tryhards) this is the longest web mmorpg I've ever played so it has become a classic now. Just like how classical music is; never dies
2014.Jan.01, 06:39 PM
All still here then, slaving away for a master with a cock in your ass? Friggin muppets!
2014.Jan.01, 08:10 PM
"the games only as good as you make it."

-Cober

Wu tang
2014.Jan.01, 08:28 PM
(2013.Dec.22 09:06 PM):
(2013.Dec.22 03:06 PM)meatloaf Wrote:  As of tomorrow I will log in once, quit my career and then spend a month not bothering to log in to this game. I will log back, see if anything has changed and if not then leave it another month an so on. Hell I might even not bother again once I see the real world.

I believe we should all mass boycott the game, words on here matter not, nothing matters not, but the off chance that voting with our loggins counts, who knows.

Peace out, join the exodus. All the past greats have seen fit to fuck this game off for a game that cares, is exciting (fuck his isnt exciting) and is worth paying in to. In a day and age like this we should all be aspiring to play something a little bit better don't you think?

(2014.Jan.1 09:29 PM):
(2014.Jan.01 06:39 PM)meatloaf Wrote:  All still here then, slaving away for a master with a cock in your ass? Friggin muppets!

Yep, all are still here, including you. Told you such "attempts" to quit never work ^__^. You just have to accept it!

What Cober said is the truth too! I'm a big connoisseur of relativism; there is no such thing as an absolute good/bad game, everything is relative to a specific viewpoint. Here's to 1 more year of slaving away!

As of tomorrow, I will also quit visiting the forums and go waste time in reddit instead. Wish me luck!
This post was last modified: 2014.Jan.01 08:33 PM by strqaz.