Who gonna vote with their logins?
2014.Jan.01, 09:42 PM
RE: Who gonna vote with their logins?
Haha i don't wish to quit because like most of everyone still here im addicted, but the once a month deal is very attractive and i will probably follow a weekly deal to see if the game ever comes back. For a semi last time. Peace!
2014.Jan.01, 10:37 PM
joinjoint chiefs

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Jan.04, 11:49 AM
(2014.Jan.01 08:10 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  "the games only as good as you make it."

-Cober

Finally a intelligent post ask yourself what are you doing to improve the game?
Do you vote for it,refer new players,donate?Or just bitch and moan about a free game that is far superior to any of it's kind out there?
Progress is evident starting with the firing of Err due to his oh so obvious incompetence and the appointing of cipher due to snorkelbill's epic failure as a player to off him a a staff position as a consolation prize.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2014.Jan.04, 11:51 AM
You aren't even good at trolling. Just stop. It's not even funny or entertaining. It's worse than a train wreck, as eventually a train wreck will come to stop.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2014.Jan.04, 12:26 PM
(2014.Jan.04 11:51 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  You aren't even good at trolling. Just stop. It's not even funny or entertaining. It's worse than a train wreck, as eventually a train wreck will come to stop.

Not intended as trolling or flaming I pay to play this game whenever possible and it's money well spent I've made valid points we all can make a difference here if we try.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

2014.Jan.04, 12:26 PM
36th post

Wu tang
2014.Jan.04, 03:55 PM
(2014.Jan.04 12:26 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2014.Jan.04 11:51 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  You aren't even good at trolling. Just stop. It's not even funny or entertaining. It's worse than a train wreck, as eventually a train wreck will come to stop.

Not intended as trolling or flaming I pay to play this game whenever possible and it's money well spent I've made valid points we all can make a difference here if we try.

Not even gonna bite on the unrelated new direction. No one cares dave. Your just someone who we hosp when we see we occupy the same district.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2014.Jan.04, 04:20 PM
(2014.Jan.04 03:55 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2014.Jan.04 12:26 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  

Not even gonna bite on the unrelated new direction. No one cares dave. Your just someone who we hosp when we see we occupy the same district.
Go ahead and try I'll unequip when you're ready just mail me.

2014.Jan.04, 04:27 PM
heres a ted talk about learning to live without the internet.

just throwing it out there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trVzyG4zFMU

Wu tang
2014.Jan.04, 05:15 PM
But if we don't have Internet and want to learn how to live without it, then we can't learn that talk Sad

RIP ppl without Internet. For not knowing how to live without it.