Hey seriously the gang wars thing is so not set right!!!!!!
2007.Jul.29, 11:05 PM

Scorpious Wrote:It happens. I am usually the only one online from my gang the majority of the time with a couple quick logins from the others to go for their career or whatever. I saw that two 499ers gangs declared on me instead of just one. Maybe they thought I had Darth Maul's lightsaber and would whip one gang by myself. LOL
Or maybe they both declared at the same time unknowingly since the 499ers DO war alot...
2007.Jul.29, 11:35 PM

NAH!!!!!!!! They both probably decided an offline gang was easier for them then some of the higher level, more member, more active gangs. LOL They seem to like my gang alot. HEHE Had to delete my events log. Seems if they weren't attacking me they were declaring on my gang. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Event log would have been funny though to post. One declaration by Pestilence, one by SVs and many by 499ers. HMMMMMM, can you say favorite gang to farm. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2007.Jul.29, 11:39 PM

personally...offline gang are targets...why would they care..imo

doh
2007.Jul.29, 11:54 PM

Of course they are. Smile Smile I have gangs declare all the time. Was funny to see two of them though. LOL
2007.Jul.29, 11:55 PM

I look for offlines...that way no one loses anything

doh
2007.Jul.29, 11:59 PM

Yep. I will commend you all on that. You do declare on me when we are offline most of the time. Smile There was that once or twice though. HEHE Doing good on the points I see.
2007.Jul.30, 06:32 AM

Edit: Missed the 3rd page lol.
2007.Jul.30, 07:22 PM

I think the gang war thing is fine. I am wondering if somebody can post the link (I think there was one) to the question and answer of whether or not gangs get more points if the other gang is online and fighting too. Thought it was more for online players but not sure now. THanks all.