Hey seriously the gang wars thing is so not set right!!!!!!
2007.Jul.28, 06:36 AM

all the whinning reminds me of somebody else a few months ago,get a life bunny,you act like zenith and err owe yiou something in life these things happen in war ,do you see others crying in the forums about being beat in the forums
2007.Jul.28, 03:38 PM

You can please all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can please yourself when ever you want
2007.Jul.29, 12:04 AM

Adapt.

Get an active team and work together. If you can't figure that out then your life here is going to be miserable.
2007.Jul.29, 10:51 AM

::Violin plays miserably in the background::
2007.Jul.29, 11:44 AM

Forbins Wrote:::Violin plays miserably in the background::

::Begins slicing thin slices of Aged Brick Cheese::
2007.Jul.29, 01:56 PM

::Fedens dog acid::
2007.Jul.29, 02:32 PM

he reminds me of hustla
2007.Jul.29, 08:50 PM
Okay active gangs rule.....but
Hey, haveing a real active gang is great, but trying to build a gang takes time, work and new players like to band together to learn

Gang wars should be close in rank,
if you are going to bring in two or three gangs, it should be declared

a declaration of war should be made....
stating the number of gangs to partake in the event.....

it is hardly fair to take on a gang that is online the same size, have close to the same stats, just to have the out come changed by another gang that holds 10 players, all level 13 or higher to come in and hospitalize your gang of 3-4 players with avage level 6 , and wipe out the hideout in less than 2 min. :shock:

were is the fun in that?
How is newer gangs, newer players going to learn to enjoy the game?
not to mention the moral and aggervation it costs all the smaller gang members after they worked for well over an hour, spent a lot of money
and supported each other....
just to end the war all in the hospital , lose all gang points to a gang that they never would have challaged in the first place.
2007.Jul.29, 10:30 PM
Re: Okay active gangs rule.....but
Celistia Wrote:it is hardly fair to take on a gang that is online the same size, have close to the same stats, just to have the out come changed by another gang that holds 10 players, all level 13 or higher to come in and hospitalize your gang of 3-4 players with avage level 6 , and wipe out the hideout in less than 2 min. :shock:
Sorry you had to meet players who have absolutely no idea how war works and how to get the best out of it, points and fun wise.
2007.Jul.29, 10:35 PM

It happens. I am usually the only one online from my gang the majority of the time with a couple quick logins from the others to go for their career or whatever. I saw that two 499ers gangs declared on me instead of just one. Maybe they thought I had Darth Maul's lightsaber and would whip one gang by myself. LOL