AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey seriously the gang wars thing is so not set right!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

DaBunnyIsPimp

Ok we had another gang at Falling apart then the deicde to call another gang to have war with us and wipe us out.
SO we lost both wars.
ANd all the money we spent on health pakcs and everything, I think there should be a one war at a time rule, because seriously that is unfair, we work so hard to win and then boom!!!
it all changes.
So people might be like o it's just a game, blah blah blah......
but still if you work hard to complete something, i dam well deserve to win
Make it a one war at a time, makes it more fun, fair, and stops cheating

mudpies

recruit more active players. the new code is very fair. It's all about activity and number of online members. now many people are online in your team when you declared?

the gang who's most active with the most online members is the one who deserves to win. not the one who thinks it's their turn. team war is not cheating.

syntheticdarkness

If anyone should read this post it is you bunny

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=2392

DaBunnyIsPimp

i still don't care, there is some gangs that don't what to be allies with others.
So some people can't team up with other gangs.
And seriously other gangs can attak your gang while everyone is off-line seriously that is unfair there is no-way to win or anything.
They need to get this gang wars stuff fixed so that it can fit any kind of gangs need

mudpies

there is no pleasing some people. I'll say it again. get some more active members into your gang. if you really don't want to be declared on reduce the gang to 2 members and then accept the members when you'd like to war.

also, making your suggestions without attitude will get you much further in life.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the new sysem at all, put your own house in order before posting up on the forums. The advice you were given is to recruit active players, this is the best you will get, recruit and expand.

Scorpious

Seriously take everyone's advise that they have posted here. It will help. If you are worried about a second gang being involved (seems to me you were attacking either an all offline gang or one person online only if you were above 50% and declared on by a second) find a more active gang to attack. I bet the SVs or Pestilence wouldn't ask a second gang to declare if you decide to go after them. lol lol lol

Thor

I'll never understand the drama with warring a gang fully offline.

What can you possibly care if you're not online to suffer defeat? And even more since we don't have penalties for losing war, yet I think.
hydro9226 Wrote:I'll never understand the drama with warring a gang fully offline.

What can you possibly care if you're not online to suffer defeat? And even more since we don't have penalties for losing war, yet I think.

Yet.

Fastgunns33

zenith Wrote:Yet.

Oh God, that will be beautiful.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's