Minions/Henchmen
2013.Apr.29, 07:41 PM
RE: Minions/Henchmen
well, I'm really looking for positive input on this here. If you would like to trash it, please start a new thread.
Having it a as a trainable skill is an even better way to work it. That gives every one a chance to get in on it and keeps people from having too many of them.

"You can get more of what you want with a Kind word and a Gun, then you can with just a kind word" -- Al Capone
2013.Apr.29, 07:44 PM
(2013.Apr.29 06:38 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  even better. having something new dependent on something you can already have is a piss poor idea. 

was not intended as sarcastic or trollish. Read it at face value.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2013.Apr.29, 07:53 PM
please don't hijack my thread. Please try to be constructive in your Criticism. reporting that it is a piss poor idea does not help to improve it.

"You can get more of what you want with a Kind word and a Gun, then you can with just a kind word" -- Al Capone
2013.Apr.29, 08:26 PM
i think it's a nifty idea. but 1 per 3 levels is bad like inpace said and i don't know about making it another skill.

inpace's idea about it being per 25 levels isn't bad and starting at 10 would prevent newbs from being excluded. it takes some time and dedication to hit 40. maybe rather than stealing items from the gang vault you can steal money from it? also another thought would be to put it as a gang thing rather than personal.

my $.02
This post was last modified: 2013.Apr.29 08:26 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2013.Apr.29, 08:33 PM
A gang thing in combination with leveling may just be the ticket. Though there should be a cap on how many minions any one person can have as well as a limited pool of them. New ones could enter the game from contests and special events.

2013.Apr.29, 08:52 PM
(2013.Apr.29 07:53 PM)Aqualung451 Wrote:  please don't hijack my thread. Please try to be constructive in your Criticism. reporting that it is a piss poor idea does not help to improve it.

Basing the pre-requisite for a new or possible game-changing addition on an attribute or otherwise "stat" is not the way to go. You want to make a reason for people to stay, a new "thing" to attain. Making it immediately available in large quantities diminshes the impact it can have on the game as a whole.

Better?

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2013.Apr.29, 08:58 PM
Yes, much. I think we can all agree that too many minions will ruin the concept as a whole. I also think we can agree on the level 10 concept in some combination with the player's gang.
Thank you sir.
This post was last modified: 2013.Apr.29 08:58 PM by Aqualung451.

2013.Apr.30, 06:44 AM
Great idea some of it could be improved but hey great. And as Mac said it will never happen. Its to much of an effort for Zen/Cipher, we need new admin but hey that's never gonna happen either.Cry
2017.Apr.27, 12:16 PM
Hahaha.