Gang War Ideas
2008.Apr.03, 12:51 PM

Many gangs get together to help each other out in the beginning (OCs for cash, make some in-game buddies, general support, etc), not necessarily to take down the big dogs, not to say that might not be an eventual goal.

I never said I think it should be easy to become a strong gang, I fully agree that if these were to be implemented they should cost a bunch, but I dont see why there should be a huge barrier to maintaining a gang (it does already require cash to start up and add slots). I do agree that it should take a lot to catch up to where the established gangs are, otherwise you would be stripping those gangs of all that they have worked for.

I guess there is the point that Punisher made that if you dont get enough gang points why would you war them, right? But I know there are gangs that war even if they tend to get between 0-10 points.

Also from Punsher:
Quote:The whole point system should be revamped...this will eliminate the rolling of most gangs. Points should be awarded based on avg level of members as it is, but also those online, the hideout damage done, and total members in the gang.

I definitely agree wth this as it will make it more worth it to go after online gang other than just the excitement of hospital stays.
2008.Apr.03, 02:40 PM

Now i still sort of new to this game.

- The hide weapons sound intresting, but i like the idea of tying into a Career.

- Also being the member of newer gang, I Like the gang points storage idea, But i do agree that should be penalty for it, whether that be moeny or gang points.
2008.Apr.03, 03:22 PM
gang mass mail
I think an update should be like the current Mail system as I have found that no matter what you do you cant seperate paragraphs. If there is a way please tell me. It gets all ran together from my experiences.
2008.Apr.03, 03:24 PM
Re: gang mass mail
strt182 Wrote:I think an update should be like the current Mail system as I have found that no matter what you do you cant seperate paragraphs. If there is a way please tell me. It gets all ran together from my experiences.

off topic but put <br> where you want the seperation and it should work, put two of them (<br><br>Wink if you want two spaces and so on
2008.Apr.03, 04:21 PM

Id turn the artillery into a career so it opens options for all players, young and old alike.They can then chose if they are a power pvp player or a gang war player.Different skills for diferent tasks.If you needed someone trained in assasination look towards Loki.If you needed someone with awesome artillery expertise then look for the player trained in that mould.
2008.Apr.03, 04:43 PM

every few months things get flipped upside down. should we just go back to pillow fights so n00bs don't have to work their virtual asses off to succeed in this game? sounds like... fun?
2008.Apr.03, 06:06 PM

mudpies Wrote:every few months things get flipped upside down. should we just go back to pillow fights so n00bs don't have to work their virtual asses off to succeed in this game? sounds like... fun?

The normal system isn't going to be changed. The things I posted are ideas for additions.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Apr.03, 06:09 PM

Dont worry about him.He always has to be the odd one out Lmao :roll:
2008.Apr.03, 06:15 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Dont worry about him.He always has to be the odd one out Lmao :roll:

lol, the shoe fits.
2008.Apr.03, 06:16 PM

Yea left shoe for right foot XD.Back on topic lol