Its about time
2012.Jul.29, 08:49 PM
RE: Its about time
if err was a great programmer. how come he hasnt made a new game ?
2012.Jul.29, 08:54 PM
how do you know he hasnt?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.29, 09:00 PM
(2012.Jul.29 08:49 PM)killer012000 Wrote:  if err was a great programmer. how come he hasnt made a new game ?

err wasnt that great a programmer, he was a .NET programmer to begin with (/Unix nerd joke haha). Also, half the bugs I found where err's fault.

i.e: being able to use a weapon you didnt have in attack, being able to get lots of credits, probably some others, which I wont mention for personal reasons Wink.

the thing is, err was a programmer, so at least he had some clue of what he was doing, unlike cipher, who has already left some holes since he has been here.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2012.Jul.29, 09:28 PM
Why not enlist help for coding with credit based rewards. If cipher is swamped some of us could help or grease the palms of programmers we know. For an incentive.

The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers - The Walking Dead, Comic # 72
2012.Jul.29, 09:33 PM
personally i feel if you do any coding u shouldnt be playing too. cipher obviously felt the same or snorkelbill wouldnt be inactive

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.29, 09:41 PM
So rather than helping we should stick with the stale material. Even if it cost 100 dollars out of my own pocket for a benefit for everyone? You wouldn't want compensation or a tag.

The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers - The Walking Dead, Comic # 72
2012.Jul.29, 09:47 PM
being that most of us would be unable to take part and reap benefits it would be an unfair advantage. the game is already set up so people who can afford to donate are better than those who cannot. why unbalance it further? feel free to code if they want you to. i just think players shouldnt also be coders, one or the other
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.29 09:48 PM by filthymick.

2012.Jul.29, 09:51 PM
coderreboc
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.29 09:51 PM by HeadBustin.

Wu tang
2012.Jul.29, 09:53 PM
(2012.Jul.29 09:47 PM)filthymick Wrote:  being that most of us would be unable to take part and reap benefits it would be an unfair advantage. the game is already set up so people who can afford to donate are better than those who cannot. why unbalance it further? feel free to code if they want you to. i just think players shouldnt also be coders, one or the other

The benefits would be faster updates. Its a non issue though. I don't see cipher asking for help and there is no compensation for the hassle it would cause.

2012.Jul.29, 09:56 PM
yea true. but what i was tryin to say but it didnt come out right is, it should be something any of us could do to help, if its givin out credits
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.29 09:58 PM by filthymick.