2012.Jul.19, 02:22 PM
RE: Its about time
ENGRISH PREESE
2012.Jul.19, 07:12 PM
(2012.Jul.18 08:12 PM)tables18 Wrote:  Sender : cipher [4]
Date : 17 July 12 @ 6:51:18 pm
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

I generally never answer these because I've found it's a bad idea, but right now the next thing I'm doing when I have a couple of hours in a row to finish it is a shop to remove hours of skills you don't want to keep. Usually caused by a mis-click on a phone, though I mis-clicked a few times on my computer too when I was playing.

The thought is to eventually allow other players to buy removed hours, but I need to figure out the economics first.

Anyway, you're pretty persistent with asking so I figured I'd throw you a bone Wink
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
so thats what hes working on

I am sorry..... I am very skeptical. It will be my kids were sick, I was out of town on business, whatever. I use to think there was a time......

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2012.Jul.19, 07:15 PM
(2012.Jul.19 07:12 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  

I generally never answer these because I've found it's a bad idea, but right now the next thing I'm doing when I have a couple of hours in a row to finish it is a shop to remove hours of skills you don't want to keep. Usually caused by a mis-click on a phone, though I mis-clicked a few times on my computer too when I was playing.

The thought is to eventually allow other players to buy removed hours, but I need to figure out the economics first.

Anyway, you're pretty persistent with asking so I figured I'd throw you a bone Wink

I am sorry..... I am very skeptical. It will be my kids were sick, I was out of town on business, whatever. I use to think there was a time......

isn't he your boss? hope he sacks you for insubordination.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jul.19, 07:15 PM
(2012.Jul.19 07:15 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2012.Jul.19 07:12 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  

isn't he your boss? hope he sacks you for insubordination.

WOOHOOOOOO !!!!!!

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2012.Jul.19, 07:45 PM
(2012.Jul.19 07:12 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  [quote='tables18' pid='255700' dateline='1342663959']
Sender : cipher [4]

heres a few im in rehab my exwife left me i have the flu im achoolic any more excuses cipher you lazy bum?

[/quote

GlenQuagmire
2012.Jul.19, 07:47 PM
(2012.Jul.19 07:45 PM)tables18 Wrote:  
(2012.Jul.19 07:12 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  [quote='tables18' pid='255700' dateline='1342663959']

heres a few im in rehab my exwife left me i have the flu im achoolic any more excuses cipher you lazy bum?

[/quote
i would shit kittens if he logged back on snorkelbill to hosp ppl who constantly be hatin.

but we all know that will never happen

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.19, 07:49 PM
(2012.Jul.19 07:47 PM)filthymick Wrote:  i would shit kittens if he logged back on snorkelbill to hosp ppl who constantly be hatin.

But we all know that will never happen

Just like the updates?
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.19 07:49 PM by Jolabent.

2012.Jul.19, 07:53 PM
that was my point....

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.19, 08:07 PM
(2012.Jul.19 07:53 PM)filthymick Wrote:  that was my point....

Yeah it never will happenthis thread will never be read by him either or replied too Wink

GlenQuagmire
2012.Jul.20, 05:59 AM
(2012.Jul.19 07:47 PM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2012.Jul.19 07:45 PM)tables18 Wrote:  

[/quote
i would shit kittens if he logged back on snorkelbill to hosp ppl who constantly be hatin.

but we all know that will never happen

what are you doing with kittens up your ass, genny