AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Its about time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sender : cipher [4]
Date : 17 July 12 @ 6:51:18 pm
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

I generally never answer these because I've found it's a bad idea, but right now the next thing I'm doing when I have a couple of hours in a row to finish it is a shop to remove hours of skills you don't want to keep. Usually caused by a mis-click on a phone, though I mis-clicked a few times on my computer too when I was playing.

The thought is to eventually allow other players to buy removed hours, but I need to figure out the economics first.

Anyway, you're pretty persistent with asking so I figured I'd throw you a bone Wink
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
so thats what hes working on
stop harassing him
And the update would have been out weeks ago if he didn't have to field mail from half the community. Besides, who cares. We haven't had an update in months, we're way over due. No reason to throw a friggin' parade.

**I do look forward to the update, though, if it does come through
(2012.Jul.18 08:37 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]And the update would have been out weeks ago if he didn't have to field mail from half the community. Besides, who cares. We haven't had an update in months, we're way over due. No reason to throw a friggin' parade.

**I do look forward to the update, though, if it does come through

so.... 15 people?
I sent him 100 messages so he wouldn't read anyothers
so anyways maybe we will get an update
I want an update
Cipher can answer at mails???....then why he doesn't answer at my mail...
(2012.Jul.19 11:07 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Cipher can answer at mails???....then why he doesn't answer at my mail...

Its probably because he has no idea what the fuck you are trying to say
(2012.Jul.19 02:03 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jul.19 11:07 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Cipher can answer at mails???....then why he doesn't answer at my mail...

Its probably because he has no idea what the fuck you are trying to say

Blow me.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's