Another dumbass idea
2012.Jul.18, 09:19 AM
Another dumbass idea
Not that I think it's a dumbass idea, but useless to even suggest.

Instead of having to hate on other players, make attacks worth money.

The more bravery it takes, the more money it pays.

Maybe even payable to a gang bank. So each attack the gang bank gets a percentage to use on its members. Sure to make choosing your gang members different.

Just make it about the money instead of who made who cry.
2012.Jul.20, 10:59 AM
RE: Another dumbass idea
(2012.Jul.18 09:19 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Not that I think it's a dumbass idea, but useless to even suggest.

Maybe even payable to a gang bank. So each attack the gang bank gets a percentage to use on its members. Sure to make choosing your gang members different.

I can make my own money. I like to make people cry.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2012.Jul.21, 08:25 PM
(2012.Jul.18 09:19 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Not that I think it's a dumbass idea, but useless to even suggest.

or let me hit it

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2012.Jul.24, 05:04 AM
i got an idea. how about if a player goes in active with credits on their account, after 60 days of inactivity, that player's credits become muggable?

thoughts on that?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.24, 11:36 AM
it is really hard to do anything with inactives. A lot of people, myself included, have gone inactive for a year or more, and then returned to the game.
Maybe try with Fed'd characters....they aren't as likely to come back to the game....
2012.Jul.24, 11:38 AM
i figure it'd be incentive to not go inactived
casanova is on poi for cred wealth. how longhas he been inactive since he came back?
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.24 11:39 AM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.24, 12:59 PM
(2012.Jul.24 11:38 AM)filthymick Wrote:  i figure it'd be incentive to not go inactived
casanova is on poi for cred wealth. how longhas he been inactive since he came back?

There are about 15 inactive people on the poi credit list.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2012.Jul.24, 01:00 PM
good point...but what if u are forced inactive?
I lost my internet for 3 months at one point. If i had donated for creds, and come back to find that they were gone...i woulda been highly pissed lol

not that i dont like the idea...but...lol
2012.Jul.24, 01:21 PM
i know what thats like. gang vault? a year inactive?
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.24 01:22 PM by filthymick.

2012.Jul.25, 04:03 PM

not sure I understand the idea. Attacks earn money? Does the other player still lose money? You gotta give me more details in order to judge if it's a dumbass idea. I think it might be, but your description is kinda vague
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.25 04:04 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.