Reasons to get throw in fed jail
2008.Feb.26, 02:08 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:Exactly Omar...You got your mail priv taken away for using profanity. Not fed jailed.

I think this is different. He changed his name to something obscene aimed directly at the creator and admin of the game. This is more than just a name change, that was his way of making a personal attack on Zenith. I don't really see how you can think his punishment is unfair, or he should have been warned. That's like committing a crime and then telling the judge that you should only be warned since it is your first crime.
2008.Feb.26, 02:14 PM

Actually, it depends on the crime. I got maximum sentence for one minor consumption, and the guy behind me had two. Same damn thing.

Anyway, a direct attack on the producer of the game is means of getting your happy ass thrown in fed, HOWEVER sometimes the creators do jerk-off on some people and don't lend a ear to their plees.

Zenith..She's been real good to me. Whenever I was getting hospitalize nonstop, I presented her a good idea, and she ran with it. Brought the hospitalization thing back to AL..Perhaps this person could have been a little more expressive through calm explanations rather than vile name changes, but it might have been, as I said, compensation/retaliation for something Zenith did to him/her.
2008.Feb.26, 02:28 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Whenever I was getting hospitalize nonstop, I presented her a good idea, and she ran with it. Brought the hospitalization thing back to AL.

so you're the reason that nonsensical protective coding is in place?
2008.Feb.26, 02:30 PM

I don't think it was harsh if he directly changed his name to something obscene against Zenith. Also, we have to look at the facts that last night he posted a couple nasty things in the forum thread directed at her, but are now edited.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.26, 02:38 PM

I appreciate you chiming in Err.

ok, so thats a little more clear. However, what else cant one change their name too. Is Zen a hardcore Republican and If I change my name to Mccainblows or GoObama will I suffer the same fate because SHE'S offended?

And Im still waiting on a list of offenses that can get one in the fed pokey.
2008.Feb.26, 02:40 PM

Yes yes, that was my doing. Bow to my wimsicle ways of persuasion!

And @ PhisheVA..You're sounding alot like my ex-girlfriend bro. XD! Blowing crap WAY out of proportion.
2008.Feb.26, 02:45 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Yes yes, that was my doing. Bow to my wimsicle ways of persuasion!

pvssy
2008.Feb.26, 02:48 PM

:oops: :oops: :oops: Why're you looking in my diary at the main thing I love?
2008.Feb.26, 03:07 PM

PhisheVA, we've had our differences in the past but you never really went over the line even when frustrated. Unfortunately, SittingBull went over the line after his forum posting privileges were temporarily suspended.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Feb.26, 03:47 PM

While I dont discount the mistakes I've made in the game Zen, I appreciate you posting. While he may have in fact gone over line Its my opinion that maybe you did too.