Reasons to get throw in fed jail
2008.Feb.26, 01:38 PM

It may not be kindergarten but we all are in zen's playground lol

Besides, there may be more to the story than just that one name change. That person may have been given multiple warnings about inappropriate names and may even have had multiple action taken against them but still continued with the inappropriate names
2008.Feb.26, 01:40 PM

Then what constitues inappropriate? That definition seems broad based that without clearly defined areas. Seems harsh that someone would be judged after the fact

I still have no answer as to what warrants a stint in federal jail.
2008.Feb.26, 01:50 PM

No idea Razz

But once in a while you will see a rather vaguely written explanation as to why someone was put in fed jail. I remember seeing something along the lines of "you know what you did" as the reason someone was in fed jail.

I doubt zen would just throw someone in fed jail over something trivial though. So I would assume it would have to be extremely offensive or been a repeat offense to have warranted fed jail
2008.Feb.26, 01:51 PM

Inappropriate as in school appropriate. 'No wholy jeans, and not the stuff Jesus wears' kinda thing. Jesus isn't going to give someone the nickname 'SG'sTouchTone,' so you shouldn't either. lol lol lol

I'm surprised I wasn't warned about my name a while ago. 'DouchyMcQueef.' That was the best..No one really complained about it either, and it's rather inappropriate. Biggrin
2008.Feb.26, 01:57 PM

Ahhhh, so what if someone was so offended by your self admitted offensive name that you suddenly were just tossed in jail.

Jola brings up a valid point where this could have been a multiple offense and prior warning was given. If that is the case then the offending party knew what would happen and I retract this thread. If not, then I just think its plain wrong. :roll:
2008.Feb.26, 02:00 PM

Heh. I got thrown in the mail ban list whenever I started throwing obscene words at Quimalot. I don't do it really anymore, other than once in a while, but yeah..I'm pretty sure that if I was like Stunderbuttz and continued on with bad words this and bad words that, then I'd have myself a happy year in the fed jail box. XD!!!

So..Yeah..Person probably had tons of chances to shut the f___ up and didn't do it. So..-Throws his finger through the air.- Up their rump with a chicken bone. Or however the heck that goes.
2008.Feb.26, 02:03 PM

Exactly Omar...You got your mail priv taken away for using profanity. Not fed jailed.
2008.Feb.26, 02:04 PM

However, I quit using profanity, unlike Stunderbuttz. I think he's still on that jail list, isn't he? He used it excessively. I'm pretty sure the person kept putting bad names on his nickname, otherwise he would have just been told to cut it out. XD
2008.Feb.26, 02:06 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:Jola brings up a valid point where this could have been a multiple offense and prior warning was given.

Jola? :shock: *cough*jaded*cough* 8)
2008.Feb.26, 02:08 PM

I think we don't have all the facts and can not assume on what we see.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**