Reasons to get throw in fed jail
2008.Feb.27, 02:14 AM

the thing is, you cant be touchy and sensitive over small things. ever heard of the saying "dont cry over spilt milk?" this is the same concept. when people in power begin to trip over the smallest annoyance, this leads to things such as police state and fascism - look at some of our policies today. is the patriot act a good idea? the only thing its being used for is to accuse people of "potential terrorist threat" and send them to jail without trial. instead of finding a way to deal with potential threats in a real way, such as confrontation and investigation, a method was implemented that leads to heavy abuse.

i am not completely aware of this specific situation and who did what, but i do know that this game is riddle with people who are overly sensitive and ready to condemn someone for saying something even remotely off color or offensive. these types of people are WHY THINGS ARE OFFENSIVE to begin with.

please, people, think about this

if you are not offended by something, and neither is anyone else, then the [phrase] is no longer offensive. something is only offensive because you allow it to be. please, stop this nonsense and lets get back to some serious criminalizing..ish...ness..stuff.
2008.Feb.27, 03:05 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:if someone has an offensive name, change it and tell them to stop. if they dont stop, take away their priviledges. if they keep looking for ways to become offensive, ok, then maybe they dont belong here, because instead of looking for a laugh or two (To find that instead of getting laughs, they were getting people angry), they are actually trying to piss people off.

Pretty close to what happened.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Feb.27, 08:04 PM

I personally say "NO" to coding protecting somebody from being hospitalized constantly. I did not whine to Admin to implement such coding when I was being attacked over and over again by Pullo and a couple others way back then. Eventually it got boring to them and they stopped.