Buying Gym Equipment for the Hide-out?
2008.Feb.27, 04:24 PM

Kirky1992 Wrote:still a bad idea in my eyes, coz the people that dont donate are getting gains pfft

ring a bell?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Feb.27, 04:27 PM

JaySin Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:still a bad idea in my eyes, coz the people that dont donate are getting gains pfft

ring a bell?
like i said, i apologize for being straight forward, maybe if donators got a bigger gain then sure, still cant see it happening
2008.Feb.27, 04:28 PM

Jeez pack in the bickering its making my blood boil.Back on topic if not sort it out in the game.I dont wanna see a bitching slanging tennis match Evil
2008.Feb.27, 04:31 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Jeez pack in the bickering its making my blood boil.Back on topic if not sort it out in the game.I dont wanna see a bitching slanging tennis match Evil

no offense Biff but if you dont wanna see it then dont click the link....

also.....there was no need for bickering as Awesomo should have stayed with his first post of a simple "No".......

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Feb.27, 04:34 PM

JaySin Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Jeez pack in the bickering its making my blood boil.Back on topic if not sort it out in the game.I dont wanna see a bitching slanging tennis match Evil

also.....there was no need for bickering as Awesomo should have stayed with his first post of a simple "No".......
well in the other forums ive been on in the past, you get in trouble for one word replies
2008.Feb.27, 04:35 PM

you did make it out to be a donor vs non-donor issue with your beach house post lol.

But I agree with you as well. I don't think it will implemented, but I think if really given careful consideration, it would be an awesome addition to the game.
2008.Feb.27, 04:41 PM

JaySin Wrote:

I logged in to see a debate about this idea.Ive not followed it from the moment it was posted i just read everything until my post.What started as a reasonable idea somehow got lost in all the crying and whining.
2008.Feb.27, 04:48 PM

understandible biff..... i hadnt realized till just now wat you meant...my bad....im done with this topic tho....its useless to try to give idea's when ppl just hate on them as soon as they are posted...

2008.Feb.27, 04:48 PM

actually I'm quite sure my scenario post laid out the entire idea in perspective. It makes it clear the winners/losers of the idea as well as who it affects. Of course, it is a simplistic model as I said.
2008.Feb.27, 04:51 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:actually I'm quite sure my scenario post laid out the entire idea in perspective. It makes it clear the winners/losers of the idea as well as who it affects. Of course, it is a simplistic model as I said.

Are you trying to provoke awesomo? No need to be gig headed in the forums your point was made no need to big yourself up over it and gloat.