AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Buying Gym Equipment for the Hide-out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
wouldnt it be awesome to be able to buy gym equipment for the hide-out.....like gives better trains for ppl in your gang and doesnt base result's on housing.....only endurance....maybe make it cost money and a couple gang points....let me know what you guys think....
JaySin Wrote:wouldnt it be awesome to be able to buy gym equipment for the hide-out.....like gives better trains for ppl in your gang and doesnt base result's on housing.....only endurance....maybe make it cost money and a couple gang points....let me know what you guys think....
no
I think it'd be cool. Prob have to give it a downside though so people still have to use regular gym... Maybe only 'X' amount of trains a day can be done in there, or (as it is a miiiiiiniiiiiiii gym in a hideout) only one member can use per day.
completely bad idea, what about the people that have donated to get the midlan, baech houses etc
Kirky1992 Wrote:completely bad idea, what about the people that have donated to get the midlan, baech houses etc

That's why it could have limited use; so as not to make it an amazing super wonderful thing for nothing. If a gang chips in enough cash they can get a train boost for low members or any number of things.
still a bad idea in my eyes, coz the people that dont donate are getting gains pfft
I see what you mean. I was thinking of it as more of a tool to get your gang strong opposed to individual gain, but I can see how it'd annoy a lot of people!
thats why u train in the regular gym
Exactly, i'd be pissed if people were getting easy gains after i've paid real money and put in a lot of time at the gym.
dont worry about it, zen will never consider it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's