Buying Gym Equipment for the Hide-out?
2008.Feb.27, 03:59 PM

that's a terrible and unworthy argument. Use relevant information here.

You are arguing between donators vs non-donators. That has nothing to do with this argument nor does it have an effect on either of the 2 (except that donors maybe getting a higher stat boost if this is implemented).

The argument would be between people in gangs vs people who are not.

Why is this so? Again...throw out irrelevant information. If everyone gets the same amount of trains per week (with donors getting a slightly better boost) then everything remains equal with perhaps donors gaining another edge.

All it does is boost the gap between people in gangs vs those who are not. However it has no effect on donators vs non-donators in gangs. (Again except to maybe favor the donors if following the gym trains now). If you don't take advantage of the system; it's your own fault.
2008.Feb.27, 04:04 PM

look, if your trying to beef in the forums, mail me in game we'll sort it out, i cant be doing with people like you blubbering in the forums, 3 months ago maybe, not now
2008.Feb.27, 04:09 PM

sounds to me like he's just posting his thoughts in the forums like everybody else does, tough guy. if you don't want to deal with people blubbering then a FORUMS isn't the place for you.
2008.Feb.27, 04:11 PM

I'm just saying use some logic. Your argument is completely worthless because it has nothing to do with this topic. It would actually BENEFIT donors more if implemented that are also in gangs, just like you and me.

Let me lay it out for you in simple terms; this is a simplistic model.

Example:

Scenario 1:

I'm a donor in a gang. with the new rule implemented I get 10 more trains/week. To make it easy, let's say I gain 10 points per train as a donor.

Scenario 2:

I'm not a donor in a gang. with the new rule implemented I get 10 more trains/week. To make it easy, let's say I gain 7.5 points per train as a non-donor.

Scenario 3:

I'm a donor not in a gang. with the new rule implemented I get nothing in addition to what I already have.

Scenario 4:

I'm not a donor and not in a gang. with the new rule implemented I get nothing in addition to what I already have.

Results:

Scenario 1: +100 development points
Scenario 2: +75 development points
Scenario 3: +0
Scenario 4: +0

THEREFORE, it is not a matter of donor vs non-donor but rather gang member vs non-gang member.

Logic; it's a wonderful thing.
2008.Feb.27, 04:12 PM

someone brought there attitude to the party....

first of all.... if your implying that non-donators dont deserve benefits then you are a very iggnorant person....i know a handful of non-donators who are just as big in this game as donators....i belive this is a "FREE" test based game....

as for bringin beef... drop it....i think forum drek is no excuse for in-game hostility....i asked a simple question and there always has to be some hater who has to make a smart comment...at least when its Mudpies its funny....

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Feb.27, 04:13 PM

no im not trying to be tough 1 bit, ive just had a bad last couple hours, not trying to be tough at all :shock:
2008.Feb.27, 04:18 PM

JaySin Wrote:someone brought there attitude to the party....

first of all.... if your implying that non-donators dont deserve benefits then you are a very iggnorant person....i know a handful of non-donators who are just as big in this game as donators....i belive this is a "FREE" test based game....

as for bringin beef... drop it....i think forum drek is no excuse for in-game hostility....i asked a simple question and there always has to be some hater who has to make a smart comment...at least when its Mudpies its funny....
dig the post out where i said non-donators deserve nothing and ill apologize
2008.Feb.27, 04:20 PM

Kirky1992 Wrote:dig the post out where i said non-donators deserve nothing and ill apologize

prove to me how this is a donor vs non-donor issue and I'll apologize. I mean..I drew up that simplistic model in about 30 seconds, but I'm pretty sure it proves the point this is a gang member vs non-gang member issue.
2008.Feb.27, 04:21 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:THEREFORE, it is not a matter of donor vs non-donor but rather gang member vs non-gang member.

Logic; it's a wonderful thing.

Thank You!!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Feb.27, 04:23 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:dig the post out where i said non-donators deserve nothing and ill apologize

prove to me how this is a donor vs non-donor issue and I'll apologize. I mean..I drew up that simplistic model in about 30 seconds, but I'm pretty sure it proves the point this is a gang member vs non-gang member issue.
have i said this is donator V non-donator