Official Code Change : Gang Wars
2007.Jul.09, 10:11 AM

Sounds like I'll love it, thanks Zenny.
2007.Jul.09, 10:51 AM

Will our previously earned respect still count for something? I hope so.
2007.Jul.09, 11:24 AM

dayute Wrote:Will our previously earned respect still count for something? I hope so.

Your previously earned respect will be converted to gang points. It will not be a one-for-one conversion however. Gang points are used to buy gang upgrades (although capacity upgrades remain the same).

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.09, 11:29 AM

this was what i was waiting for since the game started lol cant wait to see what the upgrades are
2007.Jul.09, 11:33 AM

Ah jeas Zenny someone playing AL need to kiss you for this upgrade, or iff it's a good looking lad maybe a bit more (not that I'm one to judge them for you) using the points for upgrades is amazing. Just wonderin how do you disband a gang if your leader give Pres away and leave till there's one there and they delete it then?
2007.Jul.09, 11:40 AM

badmanbren Wrote:Ah jeas Zenny someone playing AL need to kiss you for this upgrade, or iff it's a good looking lad maybe a bit more (not that I'm one to judge them for you) using the points for upgrades is amazing. Just wonderin how do you disband a gang if your leader give Pres away and leave till there's one there and they delete it then?

No gang deletion at all. Old gangs will be removed by myself or an automated script.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.09, 11:41 AM

kk so all gang member will just leave and the gang will still be shown on list until removed... I understand.
2007.Jul.09, 11:46 AM

zenith Wrote:Your previously earned respect will be converted to gang points. It will not be a one-for-one conversion however. Gang points are used to buy gang upgrades (although capacity upgrades remain the same).

Biggrin
2007.Jul.09, 11:58 AM

so you cant destroy a gang now?
2007.Jul.09, 12:10 PM

Not anymore. It's all about beating them to improve your own gang now.

I just hope people will like the change. It's very different from before. People may not like it,

Wars will not be centered on constant hospitalizations to farm respect. Now players can play like normal, or they can help in a gang war. Being in the hospital won't make people useless anymore in a gang war, as their refresh rate will take into account the amount of time a hospitalized player has to help his gang "plan" on defense.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin