Past Actions
2012.Apr.17, 01:25 PM
RE: Past Actions
except it's not fuckin small. he's scammed at least 10 people that i know of. notice the lack of comment in here by cipher? yah he's not getting out so fuck off.

asking giant his thoughts on this thread if he is in agreement with me then this is getting closed.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Apr.17, 01:35 PM
(2012.Apr.17 01:15 PM)Spikelancelot Wrote:  he wants to pay one off to prove he can do it but it has to be either Giant or Johnsonshalo, this is up for them to figure out which gets re-paid myself I'd say pay giant off 2nd but only because staff sometimes can even have their flaws from all of my experiences in this game, so I would not doubt this is just some kind of misunderstanding
(2012.Apr.17 12:58 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  
(2012.Apr.17 01:11 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  god you guys don't fuckin give up do you? i will never agree with him being released, infact i will go above and beyond to make his play time as boring as possible if this does infact happen, at this point it goes beyond the money i am owed. so please kindly GTFO MY FORUMS YOU LITTLE CUNT

Ditto

he wants to pay one off to prove he can do it but it has to be either Giant or Johnsonshalo, this is up for them to figure out which gets re-paid myself I'd say pay giant off 2nd but only because staff sometimes can even have their flaws from all of my experiences in this game, so I would not doubt this is just some kind of misunderstanding

why did you mail me that mail then?
2012.Apr.17, 01:47 PM
Close thread

this is outta hand spike i just want johnsonhalo to pm me iv spole to giant he made his point clear i just wanna talk with halo n no other ppl putting there two sence in

CUTurGUT

You eat an egg like Coolhand Luke and feel revitalized.
2012.Apr.17, 01:53 PM
locking. and i have nothing to say to you.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
Thread Closed