Past Actions
2012.Apr.16, 07:07 PM
Past Actions
we have talked as much as possible, he is obviously doing this out of some reasons that I can remember, but the players that do know what I might have done to tick him off will not let it go now that I got nearly over a year ago, these problems can not be changed, corrected, counted as a mistake or otherwise in his eyes and others that now have a unfair advantage thanks to a hacker who learned my password somehow, and now calls it justice? That is the exact opposite of what he is proving it to be
this post is to get a buddy that I actually can vouch for in more than one way thanks to my 3 strikes in federal jail, that things like ending the problem to loan debts is just impossible to do from federal jail!
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.16 07:21 PM by Spikelancelot.
2012.Apr.16, 07:22 PM
RE: Past Actions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd3fkH73hVM
2012.Apr.16, 07:24 PM
his name is CuturGut other information I will not reveal for many reasons like violation of his trust, personal info, things that are true that I know about him is even though I have a hard time trusting others, I am willing to admit with his well lets just say he's like me he has a code of honor that he will not violate and neither will any others who believe this way
2012.Apr.16, 07:27 PM
(2012.Apr.16 07:24 PM)Spikelancelot Wrote:  his name is CuturGut other information I will not reveal for many reasons like violation of his trust, personal info, things that are true that I know about him is even though I have a hard time trusting others, I am willing to admit with his well lets just say he's like me he has a code of honor that he will not violate and neither will any others who believe this way

code of honor.... you fucking tool!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Apr.16, 07:30 PM
call it what you want dude but I have survived my head busted open on at least 5 occasions while growing up as a kid through my teen years so yes this is a big thing because if I was not fit to survive I would've died a long time ago but as you can see I'm clearly not dead yet so that fact alone should speak volumes of wisdom and more
2012.Apr.16, 07:32 PM
(2012.Apr.16 07:24 PM)Spikelancelot Wrote:  his name is CuturGut other information I will not reveal for many reasons like violation of his trust, personal info, things that are true that I know about him is even though I have a hard time trusting others, I am willing to admit with his well lets just say he's like me he has a code of honor that he will not violate and neither will any others who believe this way

like you? I thought he WAS you Jail
2012.Apr.16, 07:33 PM
(2012.Apr.16 07:32 PM)pheonixfyre Wrote:  

like you? I thought he WAS you Jail

you stupid prick you know im not.
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.17 07:31 PM by Jolabent.

CUTurGUT

You eat an egg like Coolhand Luke and feel revitalized.
2012.Apr.16, 07:41 PM
was a joke dumbass...and watch the 'personal info'
wouldn't wanna see you lose mail priveliges too....you are far too entertaining
2012.Apr.16, 07:41 PM
cool story bro.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2012.Apr.16, 07:47 PM
Why are you being a cock sucker..ypu guys that scared if i get out i figured you want me back so you can get your doe n do some onlines lol.

Scardy cats dont want cuturgut back in action. =(
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.16 07:48 PM by kyletrask.

CUTurGUT

You eat an egg like Coolhand Luke and feel revitalized.
Thread Closed