Past Actions
2012.Apr.16, 08:43 PM
RE: Past Actions
(2012.Apr.16 08:15 PM)spacebird Wrote:  why, cuz you a hom0...000h! hahhahhahaaa

Lol why does that bug yu bird....then yes yed i am come on over i m waiting Wink

CUTurGUT

You eat an egg like Coolhand Luke and feel revitalized.
2012.Apr.16, 08:44 PM
nevermind
2012.Apr.16, 08:48 PM
(2012.Apr.16 08:43 PM)kyletrask Wrote:  
(2012.Apr.16 08:15 PM)spacebird Wrote:  why, cuz you a hom0...000h! hahhahhahaaa

Lol why does that bug yu bird....then yes yed i am come on over i m waiting Wink

hey cock lover. please fuck off out of our forums.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Apr.17, 12:29 AM
Did you know everyone can move something by a thought?
2012.Apr.17, 01:11 AM
god you guys don't fuckin give up do you? i will never agree with him being released, infact i will go above and beyond to make his play time as boring as possible if this does infact happen, at this point it goes beyond the money i am owed. so please kindly GTFO MY FORUMS YOU LITTLE CUNT

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Apr.17, 01:31 AM
Zyzz hits Cuturgut for 84 damage. Cuturgut resists 1 for a total of 83 damage.
Zyzz defeated Cuturgut.
You mugged $41 out of their pockets!

Experience Earned : 117
Hospitalization Time : 13

may not be much but least its a start. of what you owe, now you owe probably a total of 99,999,959$

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2012.Apr.17, 08:05 AM
quit having your other accounts send me mail. i don't have you blocked...you have me blocked. get your accounts straight.

Sender : SexyBtch [40516]
Date : 16 April 12 @ 8:12:39 pm
Subject : i got told to forward this to you?

Sender : Spikelancelot [25040] online
Date : 16 April 12 @ 8:08:58 pm
Subject : Forward This to him

we have talked as much as possible, he is obviously doing this out of some reasons that I can remember, but the players that do know what I might have done to tick him off will not let it go now that I got nearly over a year ago, these problems can not be changed, corrected, counted as a mistake or otherwise in his eyes and others that now have a unfair advantage thanks to a hacker who learned my password somehow, and now calls it justice? That is the exact opposite of what he is proving it to be
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.17 08:06 AM by spacebird.
2012.Apr.17, 08:56 AM
im sure there was more to lol at but i had to stop at this.

(2012.Apr.16 07:41 PM)pheonixfyre Wrote:  was a joke dumbass...and watch the 'personal info'
wouldn't wanna see you lose mail priveliges too....you are far too entertaining

he is fed jail'd. he cant mail if he wanted to lmao.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Apr.17, 11:42 AM
yeah, i meant to say forum ban lol..thx mick ")
2012.Apr.17, 11:45 AM
higher levels ganging up on 2 players is not exactly something most players in the game would exactly call what the DR ordered, but what is however important is that I was for most intents and purposes, Johnsonhalo I got help with getting your loan paid off first I am helping with the situation as much as I can, but not letting players out only puts every player that is still in there like I was because their account was accessed by another, this case is quite simple, he might want to just get it over with and actually probably, pay up and take what you guys throw at him with no questions asked, but this is impossible to do from federal jail, purchasing his debt is not something most would consider doing since that is a move that is designed to cause problems by needing to pay the other players back
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.17 11:55 AM by Spikelancelot.
Thread Closed