god damned right
2012.Apr.17, 11:00 AM
RE: god damned right
we'd need to see sample fights prior in order to see if there was any difference. tart neglected to add this piece of information so how is someone supposed to know if it changed anything or not
2012.Apr.17, 12:12 PM
um... the skill says you'll make additional hits.

i'm looking at my fight hits, no additional hits.

pretty clear, no?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Apr.17, 12:17 PM
um, not really.
2012.Apr.19, 06:57 PM
If the skill hits, you will see it mentioned in the fight log.

It appears as though nobody has seen one. I am putting more logging in place to figure out why.

I don't want any skill to be a waste of time, I think it's worthwhile, but I may just need to tweak the chances of it hitting.
2012.Apr.19, 07:09 PM
todl you, poptart

you just suck so bad it doesn;t register
2012.Apr.19, 07:23 PM
ouch.

that appears to be true.

i'm gonna sulk in my corner where i belong.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Apr.19, 07:44 PM
i haven't had one either tart. i guess sucking is something we both do. i spit it out though... do you? lol

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Apr.20, 07:05 PM
Round 1
NbrEighteen hits CoberKush for 63 damage. CoberKush resists 62 for a total of 1 damage.
CoberKush hits NbrEighteen for 240 damage. NbrEighteen resists 1 for a total of 239 damage.
Round 2
NbrEighteen misses CoberKush!
CoberKush misses NbrEighteen!
Round 3
Round 4
CoberKush hits NbrEighteen for 265 damage. NbrEighteen resists 1 for a total of 264 damage.
Round 5
CoberKush hits NbrEighteen for 240 damage. NbrEighteen resists 1 for a total of 239 damage.
Round 6
CoberKush hits NbrEighteen for 194 damage. NbrEighteen resists 1 for a total of 193 damage.
Round 7
CoberKush hits NbrEighteen for 205 damage. NbrEighteen resists 1 for a total of 204 damage.
NbrEighteen hits CoberKush for 14 damage. CoberKush resists 13 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 8
CoberKush strikes NbrEighteen with his weapon for 33 damage. NbrEighteen resists 17 for a total of 16 damage!
Round 9
Round 10
NbrEighteen hits CoberKush for 34 damage. CoberKush resists 33 for a total of 1 damage.
CoberKush hits NbrEighteen for 232 damage. NbrEighteen resists 1 for a total of 231 damage.
Round 11
CoberKush hits NbrEighteen for 264 damage. NbrEighteen resists 1 for a total of 263 damage.
Round 12
CoberKush hits NbrEighteen for 343 damage. NbrEighteen resists 1 for a total of 342 damage.
Round 13
NbrEighteen hits CoberKush for 16 damage. CoberKush resists 15 for a total of 1 damage.
CoberKush hits NbrEighteen for 326 damage. NbrEighteen resists 1 for a total of 325 damage.
CoberKush defeated NbrEighteen.
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 483
Hospitalization Time : 42

Wu tang
2012.Apr.20, 09:44 PM
Round 8
TealJade misses CraigslistHustler!
CraigslistHustler misses TealJade!
TealJade strikes CraigslistHustler with her weapon for 26 damage. CraigslistHustler resists 13 for a total of 13 damage!

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....