god damned right
2012.Apr.17, 08:50 AM
RE: god damned right
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-3...ght=Skills

All you need to know about skills Smile

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2012.Apr.17, 08:57 AM
(2012.Apr.17 08:50 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-3...ght=Skills

All you need to know about skills Smile

Thanks...lol another thing to fork out for...not gonna be easy for nondonator is it
2012.Apr.17, 09:05 AM
Make sure you do all the classes, that should get you up to about 9 in Intelligence I think, with more opportunity in tne graduate classes to increase as well. I have never donated a cent and have decent Intel and End; that being said though Mac and I started about the same time so you can see what donating can do for you lol.
2012.Apr.17, 09:06 AM
(2012.Apr.17 09:05 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  Make sure you do all the classes, that should get you up to about 9 in Intelligence I think, with more opportunity in tne graduate classes to increase as well. I have never donated a cent and have decent Intel and End; that being said though Mac and I started about the same time so you can see what donating can do for you lol.

Ok thanks Smile I'll keep that in mind.
2012.Apr.17, 09:32 AM
i have yet to train the skill, but poptart is right. all the other skills show working.

Round 1
Enrico Balazar misses spacebird!COMBAT EVASION USED
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 289 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 44 for a total of 245 damage. AXE SKILL USED
Round 2
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 232 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 44 for a total of 188 damage.AXE SKILL USED
Round 3
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 229 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 60 for a total of 169 damage.AXE SKILL USED
Round 4
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 800 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 51 for a total of 749 damage.AXE SKILL USED
Round 5
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 247 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 53 for a total of 194 damage.AXE SKILL USED
Round 6
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 180 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 66 for a total of 114 damage.AXE SKILL USED
Enrico Balazar hits spacebird for 47 damage. spacebird resists 46 for a total of 1 damage.CRITICAL RESISTANCE & ARMOR HANDLING USED
Round 7
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 157 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 57 for a total of 100 damage.
Enrico Balazar misses spacebird!
Round 8
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 800 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 59 for a total of 741 damage.
Enrico Balazar misses spacebird!
Round 9
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 221 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 55 for a total of 166 damage.AXE SKILL USED
Round 10
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 180 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 45 for a total of 135 damage.
Round 11
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 148 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 44 for a total of 104 damage.
Round 12
spacebird hits Enrico Balazar for 1044 damage. Enrico Balazar resists 48 for a total of 996 damage.AXE SKILL USED
spacebird defeated Enrico Balazar.THREE SKILLS HAVE BEEN USED IN THIS FIGHT
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 523
Hospitalization Time : 19
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.17 09:33 AM by spacebird.
2012.Apr.17, 10:01 AM
(2012.Apr.17 09:05 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  Make sure you do all the classes, that should get you up to about 9 in Intelligence I think, with more opportunity in tne graduate classes to increase as well. I have never donated a cent and have decent Intel and End; that being said though Mac and I started about the same time so you can see what donating can do for you lol.

donating like crazy plus too much time. i started way before Mac and donated well over $1000 during my time playing. but i also had large spurts of barely playing or no house or w/e other ghey shit happened. you either gotta donate or be real good buddies with people that do. crime hard and spend it on creds
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.17 10:04 AM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Apr.17, 10:11 AM
(2012.Apr.17 09:32 AM)spacebird Wrote:  i have yet to train the skill, but poptart is right. all the other skills show working.

In fights people miss me sometimes. I haven't trained combat evasion though.
2012.Apr.17, 10:18 AM
this thread is idiotic. tart posted what he did after his upgrade in the rank (anyone that has played this game knows that the increases from upgrading a skill is miniscule per rank and only really noticeable after a few ranks gained), but he neglected to post any sample of fights prior with common opponents. what is that supposed to prove or disprove?
2012.Apr.17, 10:39 AM
(2012.Apr.17 10:01 AM)filthymick Wrote:  

donating like crazy plus too much time. i started way before Mac and donated well over $1000 during my time playing. but i also had large spurts of barely playing or no house or w/e other ghey shit happened. you either gotta donate or be real good buddies with people that do. crime hard and spend it on creds

Too much time..lol Thats a joke, i run a business and have 3 kids,a wife and a dog. £1000 might be a lot to you but to some people its nothing, ive spent more than that on one night out.

I agree with bird on the skills issue, i never notice when i go up 1 rank.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2012.Apr.17, 10:47 AM
I agree you wouldn't notice much with one level of skill but I think the feeling was that this skill would be "extra", maybe even extra with in a round.
Which would be noticeable.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....