Idea
2012.Feb.29, 09:05 PM
Idea
Has there ever been a thread about mobile updates? like you register your number and they send you a txt if events happen or someone buys something from you or even when your at full ap or ep? any thoughts
2012.Feb.29, 09:10 PM
RE: Idea
(2012.Feb.29 09:05 PM)KIDREAPER Wrote:  Has there ever been a thread about mobile updates? like you register your number and they send you a txt if events happen or someone buys something from you or even when your at full ap or ep? any thoughts

As I mentioned in Quagmire's post, this would require attaching your identity to this game, which is, thus far, only done in a very loose way (email). It is doubtful that such an option would be implemented for fear that, in the event of another hacking, this information would be compromised.

Also, a text every time you get full AP/EP. Good lord, no.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Feb.29, 09:16 PM
(2012.Feb.29 09:10 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.29 09:05 PM)KIDREAPER Wrote:  Has there ever been a thread about mobile updates? like you register your number and they send you a txt if events happen or someone buys something from you or even when your at full ap or ep? any thoughts

As I mentioned in Quagmire's post, this would require attaching your identity to this game, which is, thus far, only done in a very loose way (email). It is doubtful that such an option would be implemented for fear that, in the event of another hacking, this information would be compromised.

my question was not the same as this. i wanted a mail to link somone's in game mail to them if they where linked into a forum post. nothing to do with any rl names or addresses.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.29, 09:36 PM
(2012.Feb.29 09:16 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

my question was not the same as this. i wanted a mail to link somone's in game mail to them if they where linked into a forum post. nothing to do with any rl names or addresses.

I realize that, but my reasoning there fits here, no?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Feb.29, 10:28 PM
(2012.Feb.29 09:36 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

i guess a little bit, i just wanted to point out that i wanted no connection from this game to anything outside of it. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.29, 11:05 PM
(2012.Feb.29 10:28 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

i guess a little bit, i just wanted to point out that i wanted no connection from this game to anything outside of it. Smile

Sorry; that was not the intent >.>

2012.Mar.01, 06:45 PM
(2012.Feb.29 11:05 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.29 09:10 PM)Accipender Wrote:  As I mentioned in Quagmire's post, this would require attaching your identity to this game, which is, thus far, only done in a very loose way (email). It is doubtful that such an option would be implemented for fear that, in the event of another hacking, this information would be compromised.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/preferences...ent_emails

if you get email notifications on your phone, this is what you need right here. been there for a while now i think
This post was last modified: 2012.Mar.01 06:46 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Mar.01, 08:17 PM
(2012.Mar.01 06:45 PM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.29 11:05 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.29 09:16 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  my question was not the same as this. i wanted a mail to link somone's in game mail to them if they where linked into a forum post. nothing to do with any rl names or addresses.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/preferences...ent_emails

if you get email notifications on your phone, this is what you need right here. been there for a while now i think

He specifically said 'text' ("text," if you're feeling picky, but the same thought regardless).

2012.Mar.03, 10:59 PM

they have my credit card number too

Wu tang