AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has there ever been a thread about mobile updates? like you register your number and they send you a txt if events happen or someone buys something from you or even when your at full ap or ep? any thoughts
(2012.Feb.29 09:05 PM)KIDREAPER Wrote: [ -> ]Has there ever been a thread about mobile updates? like you register your number and they send you a txt if events happen or someone buys something from you or even when your at full ap or ep? any thoughts

As I mentioned in Quagmire's post, this would require attaching your identity to this game, which is, thus far, only done in a very loose way (email). It is doubtful that such an option would be implemented for fear that, in the event of another hacking, this information would be compromised.

Also, a text every time you get full AP/EP. Good lord, no.
(2012.Feb.29 09:10 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.29 09:05 PM)KIDREAPER Wrote: [ -> ]Has there ever been a thread about mobile updates? like you register your number and they send you a txt if events happen or someone buys something from you or even when your at full ap or ep? any thoughts

As I mentioned in Quagmire's post, this would require attaching your identity to this game, which is, thus far, only done in a very loose way (email). It is doubtful that such an option would be implemented for fear that, in the event of another hacking, this information would be compromised.

my question was not the same as this. i wanted a mail to link somone's in game mail to them if they where linked into a forum post. nothing to do with any rl names or addresses.
(2012.Feb.29 09:16 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

my question was not the same as this. i wanted a mail to link somone's in game mail to them if they where linked into a forum post. nothing to do with any rl names or addresses.

I realize that, but my reasoning there fits here, no?
(2012.Feb.29 09:36 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

i guess a little bit, i just wanted to point out that i wanted no connection from this game to anything outside of it. Smile
(2012.Feb.29 10:28 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

i guess a little bit, i just wanted to point out that i wanted no connection from this game to anything outside of it. Smile

Sorry; that was not the intent >.>
(2012.Feb.29 11:05 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.29 09:10 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]As I mentioned in Quagmire's post, this would require attaching your identity to this game, which is, thus far, only done in a very loose way (email). It is doubtful that such an option would be implemented for fear that, in the event of another hacking, this information would be compromised.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/preferences...ent_emails

if you get email notifications on your phone, this is what you need right here. been there for a while now i think
(2012.Mar.01 06:45 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.29 11:05 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.29 09:16 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]my question was not the same as this. i wanted a mail to link somone's in game mail to them if they where linked into a forum post. nothing to do with any rl names or addresses.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/preferences...ent_emails

if you get email notifications on your phone, this is what you need right here. been there for a while now i think

He specifically said 'text' ("text," if you're feeling picky, but the same thought regardless).

they have my credit card number too
Reference URL's