What do you think
2012.Feb.21, 09:00 PM
RE: What do you think
(2012.Feb.18 07:37 PM)cipher Wrote:  It has been a long and stressful week.

I am just dropping a line to say I know this thread exists, and I will be reviewing it tomorrow.

[Image: 31f6c9c6.jpg]

Finally, a voice of reason..........Wink

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2012.Feb.26, 03:41 PM
(2012.Feb.14 04:44 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  The only sites I ever suggested were fallensword, and lyrania to my knowledge.

You should definetly be fed'd for advertising Fallen Sword. that game is horrible Razz

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2012.Feb.26, 09:53 PM
LOL, man we played that game hardcore.. haha. Blew through some military grade mouses, for sure.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Feb.27, 09:24 AM
Boner kill.........Rolleyes

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2012.Feb.27, 07:23 PM
Who gives a fuck?

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2012.Feb.27, 07:43 PM
i do. i like to know the rules to a game before i play it.
2012.Feb.27, 08:28 PM
rules are useless without people to enforce them

Wu tang
2012.Feb.27, 08:41 PM
funny how the game seems to have no rule enforcement, yet teh forums are an orgy of over modulation Jailbreak
2012.Feb.27, 08:47 PM
It's very clear that you want Ush and Bender banned for "exploiting the rules." Since your gang was the main benefactor of these two "exploiting the rules," you should receive an equal punishment. You let the "exploiting" to go on as long as it befitted you and now that it no longer does you blew the whistle. You are just as guilty as Ush and Bender, if they are in fact found guilty.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.Feb.27, 08:54 PM
the thread started off as me asking about the referral thing. as i stated int he initial post, i thought forum mods were held to a higher standard in game. that has been proven to not be the case.

someone leaves a gang of 35 people at the time and the second to last gang mail he sent was just his referral link to another game, and, yes, it raises questions in my head. that's where my issue lays.

as far as the housing $ goes and it being lent to bender, ush brought that up in essay #1 of this thread...not i.