THE NEXT NEW DISTRICT...????
2007.Jul.02, 04:34 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:anyone think that Zenith might have a plan to boost endurance? Maybe more schools, jobs, or something to that extent? She has said before she was looking into "revamping" the jobs. Maybe the schools too! Before everyone gives up, have a little faith in the "system" Smile

Lets hope, cause at the present time not too many will be able to afford those guns. Sad

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Jul.02, 05:34 PM

I'm a big donator and I agree lvl 20 endurance is "a tad" high. Smile but I'm also sure Zen has something in the wait for school and jobs and that those very active but non-donator will like to boost their stats in a way or another.

Now Raf, how much do you charge for 1 of those nasty Ares pistols? Any deal if I take 1 of each? (pistols + whip)
Don't answer, I'll get in touch with you in game.
2007.Jul.02, 05:41 PM

And yes, Zen and Err has been "looking" into re-vamping the schooling and work. As much as I can say is that it will benifit donators and non-donators alike in all aspects of building up your character. It is close to start testing. But realize with anything new, there will be some "tweaks" here and there. Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jul.02, 05:44 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
Eaglefreak Wrote:anyone think that Zenith might have a plan to boost endurance? Maybe more schools, jobs, or something to that extent? She has said before she was looking into "revamping" the jobs. Maybe the schools too! Before everyone gives up, have a little faith in the "system" Smile

Lets hope, cause at the present time not too many will be able to afford those guns. Sad
I'm guessing there's about 7 maybe 8 players, as we speak that can use them.
2007.Jul.02, 08:18 PM

i think i can, i think i can, i think i can...someday...lol....not far off Smile

doh
2007.Jul.03, 01:53 AM

These will be interesting to see in use.? Biggrin and how they differ from the T450.? I personal know the Ares Dual Pistols 35's are not as good as the T450 but very close to them.!!! but the 45's would prob seem to be better if going by what the T350 to the T450 is like Razz

Also my client wont be taking orders for these guns personally in game you need to go through me if you want them as he doesnt want his fingerprints on them just incase zen has the cops waiting in there.. lol Razz
2007.Jul.03, 02:14 AM

New school system would be great Smile but I need 7.500 endurace to be able use new weapon. Somehow i dont belive that new shool will give like 200 endurance per day lol
2007.Jul.03, 12:41 PM

Damn, Rafal you've just blew my chances again. Next Method. Idea
2007.Jul.03, 01:03 PM

badmanbren Wrote:darn, Rafal you've just blew my chances again. Next Method. Idea
ok
Get first to new district and sell that new weapons fortriple price Razz
2007.Jul.03, 02:28 PM

I'm glad that the new district has been lowered. Congratulations to Rafal on reaching it. He might be able to make a few grand. But, definitely the endurance requirements have to be adapted to make these guns accessible to everyone when they reach level 40, give or take. In my mind, a new school curriculum is a slam dunk as is an increased job bank. However, Zenith has to be able to continue to cede a slight advantage to donators, otherwise, there would be no incentive to continue donating (other than for donating in the true sense of the word).

I would like to see donators able to purchase helpful devises that give a slight advantage if you know how to use them. For instance, what about a GPS tracking device that allows you to see exactly what district your enemies are in? Or a communication device that allows gang family members to see into the statistics of their other gangs? Or perhaps a weapon like a Taser Gun that can be used to kidnap someone and hold him/her for ransom?

I'm no programmer but, the way that I see it, this game is attracting a loyal following who are willing to continue to spend on it. And, the following is growing as we spread out in levels and lower levels or higher levels become inconsequential to us. That means increased donations for Zenith, who is doing a fantastic job. I want to continue playing and donating, but realize that this community needs to be large, and able to accommodate both donators and non-donators as equally (or almost) important players.