AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: THE NEXT NEW DISTRICT...????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

ScottishArthur

Hi guys and Dolls.. Biggrin

I think most plp on the site would love to know what lvl the new district will be lowered to from lvl 50.. Sad

Its like waiting to die, you just never know when.??? lol lol lol

If plp knew what lvl the new district was lowered to it would make a whole lot of plp happier Biggrin

I personally think it should be lvl 40 as that is in-line with comparisson in exp points from like Midland to Underground?

Big guys at the top need to be catered and cared for just the same as smaller guys in the mid levels, we know what to work for, but bigger guys dont anymore. Sad
They are just existing doing stats and attacking with nothing to look forward or work too like the rest of us have.. Biggrin

Cmon plz zen help us out a bit with the info.. Razz

lvl 50 dropped to what?????

badmanbren

I say we move it to level 41, drop a level for every smiley face he used in the message. You do use a lot don't you Arthur lol. Twisted

ScottishArthur

Cause im just one happy guy in life as its nice to me .. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin BiggrinBiggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin BiggrinBiggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

I just couldnt be any happier. lol lol lol
I would like to know with level is new district to
<hint>
The new district is by the beach. New house, two new weapons with appropriate stat requirements for someone of level 40.
</hint>

Dormagonn

YAAAY only 26 lvls to go! :shock: Smile Biggrin
hah rafal only has 1 GO Rafal GO!!
he he thank you
And thats new weapon :
The Ares SR-45 Black Talon Pistols (Dual) is a/an Gun Item - The Ares SR-45 Black Talon Pistols (Dual) is a set of fully-automatic pistols that fire specialized rifle bullets designed for maximum killing potential. It requires extremely high accuracy and dexterity to control, as well as endurance to handle the load on the shoulders after firing repeatedly. An accuracy and dexterity of 28 and an endurance of 20 are required.
and
The Ionized RazorWhip is a/an Melee Weapon Item - The Ionized RazorWhip is known on the streets as a LazorWhip. Equipped with a negatively-charged stun sensor along its length, this weapon creates an additional shock effect when a successful hit is scored. Knowing how to use this weapon not only requires a 28 dexterity, but also a 17 intelligence due to the quick reactions needed to avoid injury of use.

hitman1985

humph,

I say just throw it all away and start the peace process all over again with Donald Trump being the negotiator, what you say? :wink:

ScottishArthur

I can see you selling those on here very soon bro.. 8) 8) 8)

with a nice wee profit.!!! I have my name on 1 of each so put my name down for them in yer book. Razz
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's