THE NEXT NEW DISTRICT...????
2007.Jul.02, 12:22 PM

Looks like I'm messed on this one then. How the hell is everybody meant to donate to get elvel 20 Endurance? This seems pretty darn impossiblle to me lol. I'll get that gun when I'm about 50. Time flys. :roll:
2007.Jul.02, 12:25 PM

LMAO Nitr0... lol
2007.Jul.02, 01:07 PM

badmanbren Wrote:How the hell is everybody meant to donate to get level 20 Endurance? This seems pretty darn impossiblle to me.

I understand you are frustrated about a new item being out of reach, but you are only level 23. These items are in the level-40 district. They are intended to be used by a player who is in the 40- to 50-level range or with equivalent stats. If someone wants to have use of these items before this time, then chances are they will have to donate or be very active and buy credits off the market.

My guess is at our current rate of level advancement, the average player will not be able to use these items the instant they reach level 40, but will be able to soon after. Those who cannot wait will probably donate. Players getting to use these items before level 30 would be pretty shocking to me but not unreal.

Most items in upper-level restricted areas have stat requirements consistent to the average player for that level.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.02, 02:22 PM

Makes sense zen.. Biggrin

BUT ive got those 2 weapons already with my name on them b4 lvl 30 . Razz

Just wanna know if the Ares dual Pistols are the same as what Voranus won in the 2nd last comp.???
2007.Jul.02, 02:24 PM

ScottishArthur Wrote:Makes sense zen.. Biggrin

BUT ive got those 2 weapons already with my name on them b4 lvl 30 . Razz

Just wanna know if the Ares dual Pistols are the same as what Voranus won in the 2nd last comp.???

They are different. His don't have any stat requirements, and are the SR-35 model. The new ones are the SR-45 model.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.02, 03:11 PM

zenith Wrote:
badmanbren Wrote:How the hell is everybody meant to donate to get level 20 Endurance? This seems pretty darn impossiblle to me.

I understand you are frustrated about a new item being out of reach, but you are only level 23. These items are in the level-40 district. They are intended to be used by a player who is in the 40- to 50-level range or with equivalent stats. If someone wants to have use of these items before this time, then chances are they will have to donate or be very active and buy credits off the market.

My guess is at our current rate of level advancement, the average player will not be able to use these items the instant they reach level 40, but will be able to soon after. Those who cannot wait will probably donate. Players getting to use these items before level 30 would be pretty shocking to me but not unreal.

Most items in upper-level restricted areas have stat requirements consistent to the average player for that level.

Im level 39 and Im no donator I get lots help from friends including severall thousands credits and i was able to buy lots credits for only 200 to. im very active and i have only 13 endurance.
Now for 20 endurace i need 30.000 credits. evry credits on market for 250
that mean 7.500.000. Evryday i will be able to earn 50.000
so i would need 150 days to get new weapon so allmost half year and only if i will play 8 hours evry day.
so first lucky no donator will be able to use that weapon probably on Christmas
Nice joke Zenith

Ops i forgot about 500.000 for the gun so anather 10 days so No happy X-mass. Weapon will be avalible on New Year Eve :roll:
2007.Jul.02, 03:35 PM

The endurance thing does seem a very very harsh requirement for the guns. Sad Sad Sad

Only a few rich plp will be able to have these.. Sad

I have lvl 17 endurance and i will have to buy 2 x $100 donator packs just to get to lvl 20 endurance..$200 in real money does seem a bit crazy.? as the game is moving towards just for donators now.. Sad But zen is a good webmaster and is always fair to plp so you never know the end req for guns might get lowered i hope? even lvl 17 end is allot for plp to get to.?

These pistols look good though to have as they are the model above the comp guns voranus won BUT i personaly dont think i will ever pay $200 real money just to get 1 of the requiment for the guns.. Sad
2007.Jul.02, 04:18 PM

anyone think that Zenith might have a plan to boost endurance? Maybe more schools, jobs, or something to that extent? She has said before she was looking into "revamping" the jobs. Maybe the schools too! Before everyone gives up, have a little faith in the "system" Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jul.02, 04:30 PM

If someone wants to have use of these items before this time, then chances are they will have to donate or be very active and buy credits off the market.

Its quite unequivocal and there is no way that someone can reach 20 endurance with be very active and buy credits off the market. :shock:
2007.Jul.02, 04:31 PM

Yes i have 100% Faith in zen as she isnt here to rip plp off. Biggrin

The new introduction of things that will boost endurance would help towards the req but would need to be significant so that you dont have to work for 1-2 years just to get the endurance for these things.?

There are plp on here who cant donate. Sad so another way to aquire endurance at a good rate in proportion to the requiments for weapons will be a good idea. Biggrin