Dear poptart and other haters
2012.Jan.31, 09:16 PM
Dear poptart and other haters
This game has been stale for the past year while Zen did very little. Things are changing with Cipher as admin and clearly he has been working. Please stop complaining for getting what you want and then demanding more. If you would like to complain about nothing new happening and not be talking out your ass, I recommend this game for you.

Test of Honor

On a side note, if you do decide to join ToH nobody will ever have to hear your bitch about getting what you wanted. It's really whats best for everyone.
This post was last modified: 2012.Feb.01 12:02 AM by Jolabent.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.Jan.31, 09:18 PM
RE: Dear poptart and other haters
(2012.Jan.31 09:16 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  This game has been stale for the past year while Zen did very little. Things are changing with Cipher as admin and clearly he has been working. Please stop complaining for getting what you want and then demanding more. If you would like to complain about nothing new happening and not be talking out your ass, I recommend this game for you.

On a side note, if you do decide to join ToH nobody will ever have to hear your bitch about getting what you wanted. It's really whats best for everyone.

+1

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Jan.31, 09:21 PM
[Image: oh_snap.jpg]
2012.Jan.31, 09:52 PM
I like the game the way it is.

2012.Jan.31, 09:53 PM
“Dear haters, I couldn’t help but notice that ‘awesoMe’” ends with ‘me’ and ‘Ugly’ starts with ‘u’.”
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.31 09:53 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.31, 10:00 PM
(2012.Jan.31 09:16 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  This game has been stale for the past year while Zen did very little. Things are changing with Cipher as admin and clearly he has been working. Please stop complaining for getting what you want and then demanding more. If you would like to complain about nothing new happening and not be talking out your ass, I recommend this game for you.

Do you get a commission for the referrals? I thought advertising was.. I don't know... Against some rule somewhere
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.31 10:24 PM by Jolabent.
2012.Jan.31, 10:06 PM
No but I do get a smile on my face everytime I see a Space Wrangler make an idiot out of himself publicly.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.Jan.31, 10:10 PM
(2012.Jan.31 09:53 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  “Dear haters, I couldn’t help but notice that ‘awesoMe’” ends with ‘me’ and ‘Ugly’ starts with ‘u’.”

Clap clap, for the handicap.
2012.Jan.31, 10:14 PM
(2012.Jan.31 10:10 PM)backfromhell Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.31 09:53 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  “Dear haters, I couldn’t help but notice that ‘awesoMe’” ends with ‘me’ and ‘Ugly’ starts with ‘u’.”

Clap clap, for the handicap.

You pound Zyzz to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 231

you just got handicap slapped bitch. Smile
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.31 10:16 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.31, 10:22 PM
checkmate!. Sad