Dear poptart and other haters
2012.Jan.31, 10:28 PM
RE: Dear poptart and other haters
(2012.Jan.31 10:00 PM)catalyst Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.31 09:16 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  This game has been stale for the past year while Zen did very little. Things are changing with Cipher as admin and clearly he has been working. Please stop complaining for getting what you want and then demanding more. If you would like to complain about nothing new happening and not be talking out your ass, I recommend this game for you.

On a side note, if you do decide to join ToH nobody will ever have to hear your bitch about getting what you wanted. It's really whats best for everyone.

Do you get a commission for the referrals? I thought advertising was.. I don't know... Against some rule somewhere

100% correct

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2012.Jan.31, 10:45 PM
(2012.Jan.31 10:28 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.31 10:00 PM)catalyst Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.31 09:16 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  This game has been stale for the past year while Zen did very little. Things are changing with Cipher as admin and clearly he has been working. Please stop complaining for getting what you want and then demanding more. If you would like to complain about nothing new happening and not be talking out your ass, I recommend this game for you.

On a side note, if you do decide to join ToH nobody will ever have to hear your bitch about getting what you wanted. It's really whats best for everyone.

Do you get a commission for the referrals? I thought advertising was.. I don't know... Against some rule somewhere

8======D ~~~ (.Y.)
2012.Jan.31, 11:01 PM
not as graphic as the lgv......

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.01, 02:51 AM
[Image: Whats-up-Doc.jpg]

He is back....
2012.Feb.01, 05:48 AM
oh snap, i'm satisfied w/ little change, so i'm going to cheer when i get a gym day.

look, when things ACTUALLY change, i'll stfu. i dont need ALL my suggestions (none of which have happened) to come into play, just something of substance. it's a stale game that has not actually changed in 2 years.

if you're complacent and still entertained (and happy w/ a significantly dwindling population, check the userlist), then great4u

clearly you ALL missed the point. if i just wanted to "hate" on that game just to be a dick, i would have done something MUCH easier:

quit

i'd rather the game improve. if NOBODY complains, nothing happens. so it stays stale. also, zen/cipher would just make whatever improvements (if any) they pleased, unless we said something. if you assume differently, then... i don't really know what to say. but that'd be pretty funny.
This post was last modified: 2012.Feb.01 05:50 AM by abysmalpoptart.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!