AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dear poptart and other haters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game has been stale for the past year while Zen did very little. Things are changing with Cipher as admin and clearly he has been working. Please stop complaining for getting what you want and then demanding more. If you would like to complain about nothing new happening and not be talking out your ass, I recommend this game for you.

Test of Honor

On a side note, if you do decide to join ToH nobody will ever have to hear your bitch about getting what you wanted. It's really whats best for everyone.
(2012.Jan.31 09:16 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]This game has been stale for the past year while Zen did very little. Things are changing with Cipher as admin and clearly he has been working. Please stop complaining for getting what you want and then demanding more. If you would like to complain about nothing new happening and not be talking out your ass, I recommend this game for you.

On a side note, if you do decide to join ToH nobody will ever have to hear your bitch about getting what you wanted. It's really whats best for everyone.

+1
[Image: oh_snap.jpg]
I like the game the way it is.
“Dear haters, I couldn’t help but notice that ‘awesoMe’” ends with ‘me’ and ‘Ugly’ starts with ‘u’.”
(2012.Jan.31 09:16 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]This game has been stale for the past year while Zen did very little. Things are changing with Cipher as admin and clearly he has been working. Please stop complaining for getting what you want and then demanding more. If you would like to complain about nothing new happening and not be talking out your ass, I recommend this game for you.

Do you get a commission for the referrals? I thought advertising was.. I don't know... Against some rule somewhere
No but I do get a smile on my face everytime I see a Space Wrangler make an idiot out of himself publicly.
(2012.Jan.31 09:53 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]“Dear haters, I couldn’t help but notice that ‘awesoMe’” ends with ‘me’ and ‘Ugly’ starts with ‘u’.”

Clap clap, for the handicap.
(2012.Jan.31 10:10 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.31 09:53 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]“Dear haters, I couldn’t help but notice that ‘awesoMe’” ends with ‘me’ and ‘Ugly’ starts with ‘u’.”

Clap clap, for the handicap.

You pound Zyzz to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 231

you just got handicap slapped bitch. Smile
checkmate!. Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's