A quick note on updates
2012.Jan.28, 01:11 PM
RE: A quick note on updates
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.28 01:36 PM by Batman.

He is back....
2012.Jan.28, 03:48 PM
(2012.Jan.28 01:11 PM)Batman Wrote:  .............?

Wu tang
2012.Jan.28, 04:31 PM
(2012.Jan.28 11:36 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  at least it's some new content. i like how everyone is saying that they want new content then the second we get something new a pretty big chunk of people complain about it. batvag try a different crime, although i find it highly unlikely that i would have better stats/skills/school than you that i succeed frequently at the airport security

it's more like we complain and demand new content for 2 years, then instead of giving us actual content, they give us basically nothing. you expect me to be happy about it? i'm sure you are, which is GREAT.

it's like a starving ethiopian begging for food, and you give him a single cheeto. well, you wanted food didnt u? stop complaining.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Jan.28, 06:23 PM
your analogy is drastic. and i also see where you're coming from an i think that it'd be awesome if we had gotten something new, but this is DIFFERENT which works just as well.

in terms of your analogy it's like giving the ethiopian seeds. not what he wanted but a start in the right direction

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.28, 09:53 PM
not even seeds. it's more like they took away the ethiopian's stone shovels and gave them slightly sharper stone shovels.

you got poop, dontcha?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Jan.29, 05:54 AM
to the,crimes skills I can only do the,uni one and theres only one to pick from so I dont understand how they help I think I agree with batman for once on this one it blows

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2012.Jan.29, 09:00 AM
the way i understand the new crime update is that new players to the game are going notice the biggest difference. they will unlock the crimes now instead of getting them all added at once. the rest of the community really wouldn't see much difference til they completed the new education classes, which i don't think are even out yet.

i didn't see any difference, though i didn't expect to. i am beyond unlocking all the crimes and i haven't really done any of the secondary education.

could be wrong though.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.29 09:01 AM by spacebird.
2012.Jan.29, 11:46 AM
(2012.Jan.29 09:00 AM)spacebird Wrote:  the way i understand the new crime update is that new players to the game are going notice the biggest difference. they will unlock the crimes now instead of getting them all added at once. the rest of the community really wouldn't see much difference til they completed the new education classes, which i don't think are even out yet.

i didn't see any difference, though i didn't expect to. i am beyond unlocking all the crimes and i haven't really done any of the secondary education.

could be wrong though.

I have all school classes done except one. I do see abit of a difference in success rate and higher payouts.