A quick note on updates
2012.Jan.27, 01:57 PM
RE: A quick note on updates
By the way, LOVE the experience tracker, but can we get it sorted like all the other trackers (crimes, gym trains, etc) which the most recent at the top in descending order?

k, thanks
2012.Jan.27, 07:41 PM
(2012.Jan.27 03:52 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.27 12:51 AM)kalamari00 Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.26 08:55 PM)jamiewhite Wrote:  What's the better crime to do to get 2k I've never got it

I've had it a few times in the past with airport security, although I'm not having much luck there lately...

Isn't the luck...is this stupid crime update...1 from 10 crimes was a beautiful 2k now only stupid fucking grey and not a single fucking money....

This stupid update is so LAME.....

I don't understand why my stats, skills and classes are involved in a crime rate and not dexterity....

1. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside a corporate business center in the Beach District.
2. You find an unsecure access point and begin sniffing the data for passwords.
3. You fire up the data sniff program to try to steal some useful information.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $2363.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.27, 09:10 PM
i like how excited you all about a "crime rework." nothing changed. the only thing that changed were some of the payouts (slightly), and some of the success-rates (slightly). otherwise, NOTHING changed. big waste of time.

but glad you all are happy with it. it was worth the 2-year wait, i hope

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Jan.27, 09:46 PM
touche'
2012.Jan.27, 10:04 PM
(2012.Jan.27 07:41 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.27 03:52 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.27 12:51 AM)kalamari00 Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.26 08:55 PM)jamiewhite Wrote:  What's the better crime to do to get 2k I've never got it

I've had it a few times in the past with airport security, although I'm not having much luck there lately...

Isn't the luck...is this stupid crime update...1 from 10 crimes was a beautiful 2k now only stupid fucking grey and not a single fucking money....

This stupid update is so LAME.....

I don't understand why my stats, skills and classes are involved in a crime rate and not dexterity....

1. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside a corporate business center in the Beach District.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $2363.

(2012.Jan.27 09:10 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i like how excited you all about a "crime rework." nothing changed. the only thing that changed were some of the payouts (slightly), and some of the success-rates (slightly). otherwise, NOTHING changed. big waste of time.

but glad you all are happy with it. it was worth the 2-year wait, i hope

I agree with poptart here. I dont have any fancy school skills and i have got over $2800 on the beach crime. So I don't really see what y'all r so excited about.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.27 10:05 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2012.Jan.28, 02:30 AM
i haven't had a 2k crime until after the updates went through.. now i have had a heap. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.28, 09:29 AM
sweet, more money to spend on.... whatever you already were spending it on. love it!

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Jan.28, 11:36 AM
at least it's some new content. i like how everyone is saying that they want new content then the second we get something new a pretty big chunk of people complain about it. batvag try a different crime, although i find it highly unlikely that i would have better stats/skills/school than you that i succeed frequently at the airport security

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.28, 12:20 PM
Criminal Action
Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $2217.

Yup now I fucking understand it....I must try a new crime....that's is the fucking solution...the 32 ap crime....

He is back....
2012.Jan.28, 12:22 PM
(2012.Jan.28 12:20 PM)Batman Wrote:  Criminal Action
Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $2217.

Yup now I fucking understand it....I must try a new crime....that's is the fucking solution...the 32 ap crime....

. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside a corporate business center in the Beach District.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $2331.

Try Again
Crimes

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $2285.

Try Again
Crimes

Result: After way too long with the password cracking program, you just can't manage to decrypt a password. You give up in disgust.

Try Again
Crimes

just did the 32 ap crime. 2/3 aint bad Wink

Wu tang