2 Mod Rule
2008.Mar.01, 12:08 AM

well geek, it's his job, and he should perform his job right

being a fireman, would you not put out a fire because someone insulted you?
2008.Mar.01, 12:09 AM

If I were him, I wouldn't touch this thread... thats just fueling the fire...
2008.Mar.01, 04:43 AM

I'm actually astonished that this thread has gone this far.

This thread isn't about your issue with Ush, Cheetah, I know that it might infuriate you to no end. But if you learn to just keep quiet and stim out, he will eventually get bored. Calling him out on forum isn't exactly what you do to people stronger then you to make them stop.

And if you intend to spam threads with the hits, I will remove all excessive posts and put them all into one, which would be easier for people to keep up to date with. So I advice you to stick with 1-2 main posts that you can update to the most recent events.

The truth of it, is that even if Ush is a moderator. He doesn't need a reason at all for hitting anyone. Attacking isn't harrassing, I'm not quite sure if you knew that.

I think the thing everyone just let slip here, is the fact that even tho Cheetah and Ush isn't fond of each other. He treats her like every other member of the board, and doesn't use moderator abilities to treat her different. And that's why I'll let George Michael say it, since he has said it best. (I'm on a lovesong theme on AL the last couple months)

"Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say

We could have been so good together
We could have lived this dance forever
But noone's gonna dance with me
Please stay"

(from careless whisper)

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Mar.01, 06:04 AM

zenith Wrote:They asked me if it was ok if they joined the same gang since everyone hates their guts Smile.

I said it's fine until someone starts to complain. I don't like having more than one mod in the same gang because people think they have some sort of advantage that they do not.

Well, looks like the honeymoon is over for them. Only took a few days.

So who's not going to be a Mod? Ush or Dru?

Seems this whole thread is one huge complaint to me. My personal feeling is that Dru has shown that he's truly able to keep the forums and the game seperate while Ush .................

ENOUGH! Thread locked! Locked by 8)
Thread Closed