[split] admin-player discussions
2012.Jan.03, 12:46 AM
[split] admin-player discussions
(2012.Jan.03 12:22 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  I think the Bal gang should be able to hit opposing hideouts back. With considerable strength too. Those points are largely to easy IMO.

+1
2012.Jan.06, 06:52 PM
RE: admin-player discussions
Strange
how post's disagreeing with a suggestion made in this thread are removed especially when the poster of the original post which was disagreed with very seldom wars the Balazar gang.
2012.Jan.09, 10:53 AM
(2012.Jan.07 08:48 PM)ColdBlood Wrote:  Here is i few things to chew on...

More donator status for brand new players to keep them interested after 1 day.

Maybe a one off cash or credit bonus or extra donator days for reaching a particular level.

The ability to leave your gang if you are the president. having to find somebody to sit in your gang just to get out seems stupid. maybe a proffessianal sales office would be an idea.

The ability to leave gangs during a war but not join. In RL anybody can get up and walk from conflict (unless they are being battered of course).

Not being able to steal things from gangs that are on loan from the vault is far from reality. It would be possible to run away from a gang with an smg in my hands in RL. It states in the game rules "this is a game of criminals".

Attatchments for weapons that have stat modifiers. Upgraded sights for long range guns, grip for shotguns, sword/blade/axe sharpening, upgraded handles for better grip. all with modifiers. etc etc etc

Multiple player attacks on enemies. i.e 2/3/4/5 on 1. with a timed out link to organise and execute.. only available for same gang members. again... 2 or more people can jump 1 person in RL.

Buy protection from police, or some source,to keep an eye on somebody. if they are seen attacking you by cops the risk of being jailed goes up every time until they are finally caught and jailed for say 30/60 minutes with no escape with credits.. only gang member bust with low success rate.

many more to come...

sounds like you hate the game, not the player
2012.Jan.09, 12:14 PM
did somebody say something or was that an
ECHO
ECHO

ECHO

ECHO

ECHO?
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.09 12:15 PM by ColdBlood.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2012.Jan.09, 05:11 PM
^
thats what i was trying to say.
2012.Jan.09, 06:05 PM
is there a max in how many slots you can buy?

Also in gang banks do you get interest? If so how much?
2012.Jan.09, 06:23 PM
(2012.Jan.09 06:05 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  is there a max in how many slots you can buy?

no interest and i feel like the money required to buy slots is what caps it. i am pretty sure it hits 1m somewhere around 25

interest in gang banks would kick nine kinds of ass btdubs.

side note, coffee and redbull in large quantities rocks
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.09 06:24 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.09, 06:26 PM
Lol i'm asking what's the max slots you can get? Or is there no max.
2012.Jan.09, 06:30 PM
(2012.Jan.09 06:26 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  Lol i'm asking what's the max slots you can get? Or is there no max.

theres no max that we know of, or can possibly reach, is what he is saying.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.09 07:02 PM by shadow55.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2012.Jan.09, 06:59 PM
(2012.Jan.09 06:23 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.09 06:05 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  is there a max in how many slots you can buy?

no interest and i feel like the money required to buy slots is what caps it. i am pretty sure it hits 1m somewhere around 25

interest in gang banks would kick nine kinds of ass btdubs.

side note, coffee and redbull in large quantities rocks

15th slot is 900k
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.09 08:31 PM by shark24.